Aria

Hey lovebirds...okay so my spence i.e dhara calls me one day and says aria i Hv news...m lyk bring it on...Shez like hestitant over telling me...and once she starts baan it has no end....from that day believe me for a month we had chats only over her love ..at first i was shocked and furious as to who was this guy who stole her..and got my spence i.e a gal who used to hate love...not believe in it at all....run from it like it was d most dangerous disease..yes...that was dhara before she met mason...and one day on valentines her mood is awful in d morning and we are waking towards our usual station when she gets this valentine message from mason n Derz like a BIG smile on her cute face n that explains all....well i dont know what to say...yesterday i kind of spoke to mason at first i was like i am gonna b all harsh n give this guy d worst tym of his life but as i was interrogating i found the passion..the approval and d importance he had for spence...he did not need to answer even.my one question but he did as spence meant d world to him i think...so yes miss dhara u do get ur love story and yeah cause of u guys today i hate to admit but true love does exist...:* :) :) btw thankyou sooo much mason for being in dhara's life....u mean everything to her...and thanks a milllion times making her the happy girl i always wanted her to be...today she smiles..laughs..giggles...blushes. .sings...dances and most importantly she LIVES coz of YOU...may god bless both of U :* :) ;)

Hey spence... Thanx for being my bestie....luv u loads...m speechless spence...i just wish u both stay happy forever...just dont loose each other coz true love does not happen twice....Nywyz enough of my funda...so yea back to u guys...ur chocolate monster craze...ur nevr ending blabberz about mason..;) :) srry mason dont know u much to write abt u...but i know one thing that u really r a good guy and u will never hurt her.....soo....love u guys loads...huggs.. Xoxo...be happy...n spence dont forget u r an amchi mumbaikar....MI rocks....n spence nw stop thinking abt M and dont blush gal....hahahaha....Xoxo...ur sooo cute... So ending for now but my wishes for u both shall remain forever...bless u...;) tada......

AriA....:****