Aunt Ghosty/@supergirl4you

Hello love sick puppies..;) Booo! Guess who? Well, you'll know that later so have patience ;P So first of all...HAPPY FOUR MONTH ANNIVERSARY! :')

I am so happy for you and your Spence a.k.a Dhara...I feel like a proud mother... :') *wipes off tears*

Sorry, I got carried away..e.e

I met her a few months ago, I didn't really have much friends on Wattpad that time and she my first. It took some time for us to get close but once we did...BAAAM! Mason this, Mason that and Blah blah blah! No offense but dude! What did you do to her?!?!? I mean did you give her some love portion or something...? e.e But anyways, she loves you and for some weird reason I know you do too... :')

OMFG! I HEARD YOU GOT HER PREGNANT??!?! :O I am gonna be Grandmom now e.e I feel so old...but never mind....if your mother in law gives you trouble then come to me.. ;) Okay, so..this is the most important part..If you hurt her, I will hunt you down with my rapist sloths who will rape you....then I will cut you to pieces with my chainsaw and feed those pieces to stray dogs O_O So don't hurt her..okay?

AGAIN, HAPPY FOUR MONTH ANNIVERSARY! <3 If you haven't guessed already who this is....damn you! Ps~ I am your Aunt-In-Law...a.k.a Ghosty! Now I'll be gone...*poof*