Chapter 13

- Zurry's POV -

I just stared at him. He's so handsome with his tux. So breathtakingly handsome. He stood in front of me with a smirk on his face "Like what you see?" I felt like I'm blushing so I took my gaze off of him.

"Yes, I do" I teased and turned to kiss my mom before heading to his car.

We sat in silent. I only hear Micheal Bubble singing Everything but it felt so comfortable. I feel so comfortable with him in silence. I looked at him. He's eyes were glued on the road. "Where are we going?" I asked as he turned his wheel on the right.

"We're here actually" he answered before turning the engine off.

I looked around. And I was shocked because  this isn't the exact place I was expecting him to bring me. Families on the sea side bench. Vendors everywhere. Children running around. Couples cuddling. 

"Manila Bay?" and I chuckled. He's so full of surprises. I thought he's a romantic guy with a candle light dinner and a bouquet of roses but I guess I'm wrong.

"You---You don't like it?" he looked hurt. I put my hands on his both face and looked him straight in the eyes.

"I love it" I told him smiling "Anywhere as long as I'm with you it'll be fine" 

He smiled "Wanna see my real surprise?" 

Before I can answer he pulled out in his sit and ran to my side to open the door. We walked holding hands. I was looking around and saw people who are laughing with their family. Money can't really buy happiness. This is just a Manila Bay without so much to be seen. Only the sea, trees, benches and some vendors. I smiled at how thoughtful Clod is. He's a nice guy and I love being with him all the time. 

He stopped in front of a white table without anything on it "What's this?" I asked as he led me to my seat.

"Just wait" and he smiled. 

He snapped his fingers and all the lights went off. All I can see was darkness. I was going to protest when everything felt like a slow motion and all the lights.... beautiful lights went on. Christmas lights to be exact and they're around us. On the benches. On the tress and everywhere. It was so beautiful. One by one 3 guys went on our table and put foods. I was shocked. Literally shocked! How can he be so damn sweet?

I just looked at him unable to say anything. I guess he figured out my speechless and stood up walking behind me. It took him almost 1min before heading back and handed me a bouquet of red roses.

"It's so beautiful" that's all I can manage to say. Everything was so perfect. I wanted to cry.

"I'm glad you like it" he said and took his seat.

I shook my head "I don't like it" I said sternly.

"You don't?"

"I love it, Clod. How can you do this? I've never seen you preparing it or something. You were always with me" I asked trying not to show how shocked and happy I was.

He smirked "That's a secret" then he chuckled.

We ate and almost talk about everything. This is so surreal. I still can't believe he can make me feel this so special. No man ever did this to me...... even... Achie (Aki). Sadness went through me at the thought of him I left him. 

I don't know how long it has been but when I looked at Clod he's staring at me. He's eyes were glued to mine. "What are you thinking?" he asked