Chapter 6

Sam's POV

So here I am sitting in the back of a psycho's car because I wasn't smart enough or strong enough to kick him to the curb. So that is why I am waking up from a chloroform induced sleep...in a cage... with my clothes shredded beyond recognition. I'm starting to think that death wouldn't have been that bad. Pushing my self onto my hands and feet a sudden bump trips me onto my almost bare stomach. "We're still on the road?!"

"Well yeah its a long way to my house, why?"

"I'm in a cage..." I pulled my self back up, I had to slouch to fit inside of the tiny container and I started to feel the muscles tense up in my shoulders and my neck. I took my cold hand and started to massage the area to relieve some of the stress building up.

"Well yeah I didn't want you to drive us off the road when you woke up." I watched him in confusion for a little bit and realized that he was bobbing his head, I focused on the low hum of the radio and realized that he was listening to one of the bands that I constantly listened to.

"You listen to them?" I spoke harshly, I was surprised, but the way I spoke sounded accusing. "I mean, I listen to them too." I pushed myself up and sat with my legs crossed. A smile danced across his showing brilliant white teeth.

Chuckling he looked at me through the rear view mirror, " Here I thought you were a cute little cheerleader who listened to crappy computer made music." The strong guitar and drums dripped from the speakers softly.

"Why is it so quiet, do you have sensitive hearing?" the question sounded stupid as I spoke it, but the sparkling smile was still on his chiseled face.

"No, I wanted to keep it down so that you could sleep."

I started to get up when I realized that this this psycho turned down his music so I could sleep. A small act of kindness, I know but...still one of kindness. The van interrupted my thoughts as it once again hit a bump in the road, I fell once again, this time landing on my side. "Shit, hold on." He pulled over  and got out. A few seconds passed as walked to my side of the van, which sadly wasn't facing the road, but he hastily opened the cage door. As I cautiously walked out, the muscles tensed on my ribs and hip as bruises started to form. I sat on the surprisingly clean floor of the van his hand brushed the scraps of clothing hanging from my side, I swear they're clinging on for dear life. My muscles tensed under his touch, "Did that hurt?" His left eyebrow rose in question as he spoke.
"No it just.. Tickled." A soft chuckle escaped a delicate smile on his face.
"Listen I don't want you falling any more, do you want to sit up front with me?" His right hand still resting on my ribs, blinking a few times I quietly responded yes. He helped me out of the van and walked me to the passenger side door and helped me in.
"Where are we going?" I asked softly as my hands rested on my thighs.
"Away. Far away."

Authors Note:
Ahhhhhhh I'm so sorry I'm totally swamped so writing has sadly been at the bottom of my list of things to do but I found this gem in my drafts and I hoped this would satisfy any complaints for awhile!!! Thank you so much all of you!!!