Chapter 3

Trixi's POV~

Yay!!! I'm coming home! Well, to Danny's house. I'll tell you, I love that boy I do, I do! I would love for him to ask me out :D I'll wait for the day. I heard a knock on the door then looked over to see Danny smiling at me. "Trixi!!!!" He yelled. I just blushed, he smirked at me. "Your so mean Daniel!" I told him, he looked shocked. "How DARE you call me by my real name, shame on you!" He acted offended, I looked sad then he came over and hugged me. We laughed. He put his arm around me and I couldn't hold back.... I kissed him with everything I had, he fell back on my hospital bed, I stopped. "Danny... I-i'm so so so sorry, I don't know what came over me." I said in less then a whisper, I put my head down, realizing that he never kissed back. I grabbed my bag. "We should go, your mom is waiting." I said, he looked up. "Oh yea, right. Lets go." He just said with no emotion.

Danny's POV

She kissed me!!! I don't know if I want this, I don't wanna ruin our friendship and I don't wanna hurt her. But I love her, I need to find somebody fast. Maybe I'll see somebody at the park that will take this feeling away. We headed outside towards my mom's car. "Trixi, You'll be sleeping in Danny's room til we fix up a room for you. Is that ok?" Greaaaaaaat, I thought -__- "Sure, thanks Ms. Rivera" Trixi whispered. My mom smiled. We arrived home."Trixi, go get settled in my room, I'm going to head out for a bit." I told her, she didn't even look me in the eye and just nodded. I headed to the park and sat on the swing. Some hot girl with a nice body walked by. "Hey you! Boy on the swing, Your hot!" She smirked, I winked and brought my finger up and beckoned her over, she came over, swinging her hips, she sat right on my lap. "Whoa big boy, somebody has a big package," She leaned to my ear. "You should let me play with it." I blushed slightly, and I kissed her. I didn't feel anything.... But her lips felt familiar, then it hit me! It's Ashley!! My ex girlfriend! I pulled back, "Ashley York, my my, have you changed." I whispered in her ear. She shivered and smiled, she slid her hand up my shirt, laying them over my abs. I kissed her, it was nothing like Trixi's but I have to stop thinking about her, I don't anything ruined between us... I love her.... Oh my gosh! Stop it Danny! I put more pressure into kissing Ashley, grabbing her legs, putting them around my waist, she squealed.

Trixi's POV

His mom told me to go check out where he is, we always used to go to the park before I moved. I walked to the park and walked past the swings where some blonde girl and a guy with long black hair..... I stopped in my tracks it took me a minute... "Danny!!!" I yelled. He stopped kissing her and looked at me apologetically, tears formed in my eyes, I took off into a run, I stopped when I got to the house, I walked in and went to the bathroom. Yes, I was abused and just got out of the hospital and seen the boy I love kissing my ex best friend, Of course I cut myself. I grabbed my things of toiletries and took a razor out and lightly dragged it against my forearm, then made another cut deeper then that. Some blood started coming out and spilling over my arm I took a warm cloth to it, and applied pressure. I bang at the bathroom door scared me. "Trixi! Can we please talk!!" Danny shouted. I felt like the room was spinning. "No Danny, go away." I told him. I sat by the floor and fell over and everything went black.

Danny's POV

I slowly knocked on the door, no answer. "Trixi..." I whispered, I picked the lock, the pushed the door as far as it would go to see her laying on the floor. I picked her up and carried her to my room, I put warm water on a wash cloth and put it on her forehead. She woke up...."Please! Don't ever do that to me again!" I told her and kissed her head, she slapped me. "It's you who shouldn't be doing that! Daniel, I loved you ever since I was little.You lead me on and hurt me! I hate you!" She cried. I was stunned, had this really just happened? I let that girl get away from me.... I have to fix this.... I looked at her, grabbed both her cheeks and kissed her with all my passion, she pushed at my chest, but I kept kissing her, soon enough, she stopped knowing she wasn't going to win. She kissed back.I stopped kissing her and put my forehead against her's and kissed her nose, her eyes threw shots at me like daggers. Yikes.