Chapter 1

Danny's POV

We pulled up to our old house, still the same. I heard a door close, I turned around to see a beautiful girl coming out of Trixi's house, the girl was kind of short.... So I'm guessing that's Trixi... Wow. Milk did her body good. My eyes bulged... I flushed & chastised myself for saying that, she came this way, oh great... "Hi! I'm Trixi, You are?" She stuck out her hand. She's always been so sweet. I smiled, "I'm Daniel, Call me Danny." I said. Her face saddened. Then confusion came on her face. "Whats your last name?" She asked happily.. I could tell she was starting to know it was truly me. "Trixi, it's me!" I yelled, then she ran into my arms, I hugged her, she started to sob. "Trixi? Whats wrong?"I asked. She just shook her head. "Nothing Danny, I'm just happy." She smiled. She said hi to my mommy. My mommy, absolutely ADORED Trixi. They talked, Trixi helped my mommy with HER boxes, I carried mines up to my room, we had the furniture sent here a day ago. All my stuff was set up, I just unpacked my clothes, posters, shoes, and set my speakers on my dresser, plugging my ipod in, playing LIGHTS, Saviour. Trixi's favorite song of their's.

Trixi's POV

I helped his mom finish unpacking. "Go make yourself at home honey." She said to me. I went upstairs to Danny's room & knocked. "Come In!!" He shouted over the music. I listened hard enough to learn that the song being played was Saviour, I came in and sat on his bed. "Well Dannyboy, How does it feel to be back home?"I asked, he just smiled, sat up & hugged me. This time we were like that for a good half our, just enjoying each other's presence. He laid back down. "Lay with me, I don't bite... Too hard." He said winking. I rolled my eyes. I laid with him on his bed, sharing a pillow, him staring at me, me looking up, thinking of how great this day has been going... But me going to hate going home... I live with my dad, who abuses me because I look like my mommy. She left him for somebody with money. But I smile because I have my Dannyboy back in my life. I wonder if we can have sleep overs like we used to. maybe today I can sleep over, in 2 days.... School begins.... I looked at him. "Dannyboy? Can I spend the night like old times?" He smiled. "My mom will most likely say sure. Let me go ask her wait at the steps." He said, then rushed downstairs to ask his mom, then appeared at the bottom of the steps with a big grin. I walked down not to make myself too eager. "I'll be back!" I whisper yelled to him. I left to go get clothes. When I got home my dad was passed out drunk on the couch, I quietly sneaked upstairs and packed something Danny would love (;   I looked everything over and smiled. I grabbed my bag, sneaked downstairs, silently shutting & locking the front door. I ran to Danny's house, when I got to the front, I calmed myself down, then knocked on the door. Danny answered with a smile. "Trixi!" He giggled. We linked arms and headed up to his room. He had movies lined up, popcorn made. I smiled. I missed movie night with him. I picked Friday the 13th. I went to the bathroom & got changed in my pajamas. He looked at the door open when I came back. "Hey you...." He stopped and his whole face turned red, a little bulge grew in his pants, I giggled. "Not Funny!" He whisper yelled. She just looked at him and shook her head. I sat next to him under the blankets, laying on his shoulder watching the gruesome movie... It was AWESOME!! I did get a little scared & when I did, I jumped in his lap. He laughed at me.After the movie I yawned. He looked at me. "Tired Trixi?" He asked. "A little Dannyboy." I said while pushing him on the bed, turning off the light, then falling asleep on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. "Good night Trixibear." He whispered. "Night night Dannyboy." I said.

Good way to end a good night. (: