Chapter 4

Trixi's POV

I hated Daniel! He hurt me. How could he not see that I loved him.... I couldn't stay mad at him,I got up and locked the door. "Trixi? What are you doing?" He asked, I just shook my head and straddled him and started making out with him. It took him by surprise, cause a few minutes after he was grabbing my waist holding me down. "What are y-you doing?"He asked nervously. I could feel his hands holding my waist tighter, I just wrapped my arms around his neck and soaked in this moment. His hard on went away and he just held me. "Trixi..." He started, "I am honestly sorry, words can't explain how guilty I feel. You've been abused, abandoned, and now heartbroken. Let me make it up to you. Go on a date with me. This friday, Say yes?" He asked. I melted, and just nodded my head. I have to go shopping! I smiled and kissed his nose. I got off him then just laid on his chest, listening to his heart.

Danny's POV

She actually agreed to go with me, I can't wait! I sat there playing with her hair as she slowly fell asleep, I kissed her head, she smiled a little.This date has to go perfect.I hope it does, I'll take her to the mall after her nap. I relaxed and snuggled with her then soon fell asleep.... 1 hour later. I wake up next to a sleeping form, I rub my eyes and notice Trixi. I kissed her cheek then sat up, I softly tapped her. "Trixi? Wake up." She turned over, pushing my hand. "Danny?" She mumbled, I just laughed. "Yea it's me, come here." I sat her half asleep body up and pulled her into my arms, kissing her head."Why'd you wake me up?" She mumbled,"Because we're going to the mall.That's why." Her eyes shot open. "Really!!!" She chimed,I nodded and kissed her nose. "Get dressed Trixi." I told her, she jumped out of bed and threw on this and did her make up and hair like this too.. "To the mall!!!" She shouted, she grabbed my hand, pulling me out of bed and out of my room. "Mom!! Me and Trixi are going to the mall." I shouted. "Ok dear, just be back before dinner you two. Have fun." She called out and we left to the car. Trixi hopped in the passenger's seat and I got in the driver's, I started the car and pulled out the drive way and started onward. She started blasting Dressed up to Undress by Breathe Carolina, we both started singing along. 20 minutes later we pulled into the mall parking lot, Trixi unbuckled her seat belt and hopped out the car. I opened my door chasing after her, as soon as I get into the mall, I see her blonde hair going into a girlie store.... 

Trixi's POV

I ran into the girliest store I seen and headed for the dresses, I seen many lovely ones, but I only picked  and paid for them, he seen me coming out the store. "What did you buy?" Danny asked. I shook my head and smiled, "Not telling." I told him, he looked annoyed. We spent the rest of the day at the mall, around 7pm we started heading back to his house, on the way there we held hands, I thought to myself... Time to pull out my secret weapons, only at Dusk. We pulled into the drive way, I was the first one inside. "Mom?" I called out. "Yes dear?" Danny's mom answered. "I have a few dresses that I want to keep hidden until needed. Can you put these in your room?" I asked politely, and nodded smiling. "Of course honey." She said as she hugged me. Danny came in and we all sat down for dinner, I made sure I finished before Danny, I ran upstairs and changed into  after I changed I laid on the bed in a sexual pose, I was ready, his mom put me on birth control, he had condoms... and if anything, his parents are loaded and his mom would help us. I blushed as he walked in the door and stopped in his tracks."Trixi... You look.... Wow..." He stumbled over his words. He closed the door, locking it behind him. My blush got deeper, I could feel it getting hotter, he took me by the hand and stood me up. His hands trailed down to the curve in my waist, it tingled where he touched me. "Trixi..." He whispered at the hallow of my neck, "Are you sure?" I just nodded and wrapped my arms around his neck, he grabbed me by my thighs, lifting me off the floor, making out with so much passion & force, I kicked my heels to the floor, he laid me on the bed and supported his weight on top of me. Within minutes, all of our clothes were off and he was inside of me, I was scratching his back, feeling liquid, he groaned. Hours later, we were snuggled up into each other, silently listening to our breathing patterns. Sleep took both over both of us.