seven

Lola's POV

We chose just a small diner, we went in and sat down. For some reason derek felt the need to sit next to me.

" derek there's a whole other seat." I giggled

" I like to be around you." He whispered resting his hand on my thigh.

" hi! I'm Tracey what would you like?" A perky brunette said.

Derek looked so disgusted, I mean the girl did look like she caked her make up on her face. And she smelled like a whore house...

We ordered and the whole time she was flirting with derek, which made me kinda jealous.

" you okay?" He asked

" yeah." I said dryly

" are you- are you jealous?" He asked with a smirk.

"N-no why would I be, she ain't got nothing on me." I smirked back.

" you sure I mean she did have a pretty nice ass." He smirked bigger.

My eyes got wider and he raised his eyebrows and half smiled.

" my baby girl is jealous!" He whisper yelled.

I started to blush and looked away. He brought my face back and softly planted a kiss to my lips. I rested my hand on his thigh as he pecked my lips again.

I went up a little higher and palmer him one good time and he looked at me with eyes of lust.

" you so owe me." He growled lowly in my ear as the waitress brought our food.

We ate then left to go back home. When we arrived I walked into the living room to see nate, Sam, and swazz all smoking and listening to music and eating pizza.

" come here Lil mama." Nate said patting his lap.

Revenge for the second time for calling that girl hot. I winked at Derek and went to go sit on nate's lap.

I was facing him and he leaned back. All of a sudden and black hair mixed chick walked down the stairs and sat between Sam and swazz.

" oh I'm aries." She smiled politely

" I'm lola." I smiled

" hey aries? Come here." Derek said with a smirk

She smiled and got up but he told her to sit back down. Derek walked over and set her on his lap and started whispering in her ear.

" hey don't pay attention to them Lil mama, I'm here." Nate said resting hid hand on my butt and blowing his smoke the other way.

I grabbed his blunt and smiled. I brought his lips close to mine and blew smoke into his mouth. Of course he connected our lips and went slow at first.

He pushed my hips down harder on him and he smirked against my neck. I looked over and saw Derek was gone but swazz and aries were making out.

" hey, watch your hands maloley." Sam said with a smirk

" I won't her her wilk, imma take good care of her." Nate said looking at me and connecting our lips.

After I kissed him a little bit longer I got off his lap and noticed his big bulge and giggled before going to my room.

When I walked in I started to take off what I had on, and out of no where.

♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧♧°°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧
Enjoooyyy.