ten

Sam's POV

" nate!!! Derek!!!! Swazz!!! Someone!" I screamed tears now falling from my eyes.

" what? Oh my god." Nate said covering his mouth

" Sam, she just took half a bottle of sleep medicine..." Derek said holding up the bottle.

I looked back at her and picked her up again, tying her hair into a pony tail. I leaned her over the toilet. Nate came over and opened her mouth and stuck his fingers down her throat.

She started to gag, and soon she started throwing up all the codine. She instantly looked at me and jumped into my arms crying.

" hey, shhh, shhh." I said wiping her tears

" I feel like I'm being torn apart between those two sam..." she said not realizing they were in the room.

" oh.. we didn't know it was like that..." nate said having a very sad look on his face.

" nate, derek... I'm so sorry.. I just can't keep going back and forth with you guys... it's one or the other, and it literally pains me to say that.." she said letting a few stray tears fall.

" it's okay.. we were pressuring you, and we didn't mean to.. we got way to in over our heads.." derek said apologizing.

" come here." She said to both of them.

We all got into a group hug then everyone left the room besides nate and lola.

---
Lola's POV

" look I am so sorry for pressuring you or any of that..." nate said sitting on the bed.

" it really wasn't you it was more of derek... I just don't want you guys to get hurt, or me to get hurt.." I said turning his fave to me.

I looked from his eyes to his lips and he leaned in slowly then connected our lips. His large hands cupped my face and he drew me closer to his body. I pulled away for a quick breath and rested my head against his shoulder.

"Don't worry, it's gonna be okay." He said standing and leaving.

I looked at my clock and saw it was late so I laid down and went to bed.

---
Nate's POV

Man.. I thought I nearly lost her. Just the way he small body was against mine. Her lips, her cute smile. I couldn't loose any of that..

I walked down the stairs and heard Derek sniffling. Is he drunk or something he never cries over a girl ever!

" you okay?" I ask him

" yeah, yeah I'll be fine." He said wiping his face

" just give her time, quit coming on too strong okay?" I say and he nods his head slowly.

He walks up the stairs and Sam walks down sitting next to me.

" Thanks." He simply said.

" for?" I asked raising and eyebrow

" you taking care of lola.. it means a lot.." he said smiling and patting my back.

He then too got up and left. And I just sat there. Not a thought in my brain, except for lola.

♧°♧°♧°♧°♧♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°
Sorry it's been a while I haven't wanted to update since I'm sick..