nine

Derek's POV

" yo dude, we have an interview in like an hour let's go." Nate whispered.

I got up carefully not to disturb Lola and got dressed. I then went to my room taking a quick shower and getting dressed. I walked down the stairs and swazz set a plate of food in the microwave for lola.

" her b-day is tomorrow guys, the great big 21" Sam smiled.

" well, I say we take her to a nice fancy dinner. Then go clubbing for a bit?" Swazz said

" alright but after the interview we all have to get her something, if you have questions ask me I know her inside and out." Sam said as we got into his car and drove off.

---

At the interview that was life on TV my mind was anywhere but there. I kept thinking about last night, in the shower, how she begged me.

" mr. Luh?" The lady sai

I looked over and smiled.

" do you have anyone special back home?" She asked and I instantly thought of lola.

" yeah, I have one in mind, but I'm not releasing names.

" what about you mr. Maloley?" She asked.

" god, she's beautiful, but like Derek I won't release any names." I knew he was talking about lola.

All I could think about was getting back home and having her in my arms.

---
Lola's POV

I've been up for about an hour and I have been watching the guys get interviewed, I know Derek was thinking about last night because the way he zoned out and would get uncomfortable.

A few minutes later the door opens and in comes the boys. I run and jump on Sam wrapping my legs around his waist.

" what's wrong sista?" He asked chuckling.

" nothing I'm just excited for my b-day tomorrow."I said as we all piled on the couch and started smoking.

Derek came over to me, the lights dimmed and swazz started to play a movie. As I was getting into it, I felt derek's hot breath fan over my neck and he kissed it slightly.

I gripped his thigh and he chuckled a little.

" stop playin babygirl." He whispered

" I'm not playin, you started this." I smirked.

" I was thinking about you all day, how imma destroy that-" I cut him off.

I got up and walked back into my room a blushing hot mess. I sat on my bed and thought long and hard about nate and Derek.

I can't keep being forced between the two of them... it's hurting me more than I thought.. I slowly walked to the bathroom and looked in the medicine cabinet.

Muscle relaxers, advil, tylenol, sleep medicine codine. Etc...

I picked up the sleeping medicine and downed about half the bottle. Within an hour I fell off the bathroom counter and passed out.

---
Sam's POV

I was worried about lola, she just ran off without a word. I went into her room, and it was silent, I went into the bathroom and saw her body across the floor.

" lola? Lola!!!!" I yelled picking her body up.

She's tried this before but this time must be worse.

♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧♧°♧•♧♧
Enjoooyy