two

Lola's POV

it was getting to be late but apparently Sam didn't care. I sighed as my high was coming down and I began to get tired. I wanted to leave but apparently Sam didn't care.

" you okay Lil mama?" Nate asked me eyeing me closely

" yeah just really tired, but it seems like Sam doesn't want to leave." I said looking at my brother watching him roll his 5th blunt

" you guys can crash here if you want I don't care." Nate said with a small smile

" thank you." I said sitting up

" derek show her the guest room." Nate said pointing to the double stair case.

We walked up the stairs, he walked into the room first and I followed behind him. He pulled out an over sized shut and a black pair of lace undies.

" are these even clean?" I asked setting the shirt on the bathroom counter.

" yeah of course, we literally just got them today." He said sitting on the bed.

I examined them closely. I still wasn't sure about it though.

" nate!!!" I yelled and he came into the room with a confused look.

" are these clean?" I asked him

" yeah we literally just got them today, wanna see the receipt?" He asked me

I nodded my head and he pulled out a piece of paper, he was telling the truth, they got these and a bunch others today. I thanked him and he nodded and left leaving me and Derek in the room.

I walked into the bathroom and set them down then came back out to see derek laying on the big plush bed.

" uhm, I have to take a shower." I said folding my arms

" so? Just go take one." He smirked

" not with you in here!!" I yelled

" oh come on lola, you know you want this." He smirked lifting up his shirt.

Damn, his abs are so toned and perfect, and his v-line is oh LORD - STOP LOLA THAT'S GROSS!!!!!!

I scoffed and looked at him in disgust.

" I know you want it babygirl, it's just a matter of time before you come begging for it." He said next to my ear

" you wish luh, you're a fuckboii." I smirked

" maybe, but you don't even know me." He said again letting his hot breath fan over my neck leaving goosebumps along my skin.

" I know you good enough to know you'll fuck any pussy that walks by you." I snapped

" damn, my babygirl is fiesty." He smirked

" I'm not yours and never will be, so try me." I folding my arms.

" I would love to, you just gotta tell me when." He said biting his lip.

He then left after that. I just sighed and got into a shower doing my normal routine, washed hair and body then shaved leg, when I got out I got dressed and laid down. Soon I just let myself go to sleep.

--
Derek's POV

I walked down the stairs after my little talk with lola, I really do like her. Damn. Just her lips, her perfect body, her smile, damn.

" you like her don't you?" Nate asked

" what? N-" I was cut off by Sam

" you so do dude, whenever she walks by you or something you just get this look." He smirked

" whatever I'm done." I said walking upstairs taking a shower then laying down.

I let my mind be flooded by dreams of her, and soon I was asleep.

♧°♧°♧°♧°♧♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧♧°♧°♧
Enjoooyyyyt