Fuzzy Feelings

Josh's P.O.V.

We the finished practice and it was time for me to head back to the place I hated most. I didn't enjoy going home ever. I knew my dad was going to be drunk and upset and a waste on the couch.

"Hey can I get a ride home?" I heard Simon say as he walked over to me.

"I guess. I'm sorry about what happened this morning. It's just that I went through this before. I had these feelings for a guy and then my dad beat me up and him. I've never seen him ever since and I that is why I acted like that. Look I know that you don't like me and I don't mind that. Can we just go past this?" I said feeling heat come to my face.

"Oh, uh, yeah. Sure." He said.

I could see a little bit of blush start to form on his cheeks. He then started to smile. He had these cute little dimples that stood out. He's eyes lit up and he started to laugh.

"What?" He asked.

"Nothing. Sorry." I said looking down.

"It's, it's fine." He stuttered.

We then both laughed as we got into my car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We then got to his house. He lived in a nice neighborhood. Not as fancy as mine, but it was still nice.

"Well I guess we'll talk later?" He asked.

"What over Skype? But of course. We need to play twenty questions again." I said laughing.

He then hit me on the arm, as he laughed with me.

"Ok, sounds good. I guess this is goodbye." He said as he opened.

"Simon! I was wondering if you would want to go to my party for my birthday? Freya is throwing this humongous party for me and I need some familiar faces so that I don't blow my head off." I said, actually serious but sounding sarcastic.

"Hey Josh? Can I ask you something? You know about you and Freya? If that isn't weird." He said as he closed the door.

"Yeah, I don't really know. I'm not happy. That is why I take any chance not to be around her. But I am kind of forced upon dating a girl or else my dad will hurt me." I said looking at the wheel of the car.

"Oh, so what was the deal with the guy? Do you like guys?" He asked, trying to be as sensitive as possible.

"Oh yeah, well you're actually kind of friends with him. I used to be friends with JJ, Ethan and well Harry. Until the day. Harry decided to come home with me, we both obviously had feelings for one another. We were working on a project for school and then well we kissed. At first I was shocked but I was kind of happy. Then my dad showed up and he started to beat me. Harry tried to help but instead got literally kicked out of the house. I tried with all my might to do something but I couldn't get to him. Freya and I were on a break during that time. My dad beat me until I told Freya that I wanted to get back together. After the weekend I went into school hand and hand with Freya. That is when Harry, JJ, and Ethan all stopped talking to me. Vik and Tobi were also friends with us and they decided to still be friends with me. Luckily. But yeah that is the story." I said not wanting to look up.

Simon then grabbed my chin, "If I was Harry I would have let you go."

He then ran out of the car and ran inside of his house not allowing me to be able to say anything.

Everything was tingling inside of me. All these fuzzy feelings coming all at once. It felt good. It felt like a whole new feeling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I then got home to see my mom, my dad, and Freya sitting at the dinner table.

"Where have you been?" My dad asked with a stern look.

"I had to drop off a friend, what is going on? Why is Freya here?" I asked scared and confused.

"She said that she wanted to come over to say hi and see how we were doing. She also said that it felt like you were ignoring her." My mom said with a concerned look.

My mom knew the truth. She knew deep down inside that I was gay and that I am not happy with Freya. She knows what my dad does to me. She is just as scared as me. No one knows if they are safe in this house, except for my dad. That is why we can't leave. We don't know how.

"Oh I haven't been trying to ignore you. I'm sorry." I said as I kissed her cheek and sat down.

"It's okay. Let's just enjoy this wonderful meal your mom has made." Freya said with a smile.

Her smile never made feel the feelings Simon's did. His was different. He had details. She didn't. He actually showed happiness with his smile. She didn't. When I saw him smile I would smile. She wouldn't.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We then finished dinner and I said goodbye to Freya. I then ran upstairs to find twelve messages from Simon. All saying "where are you?" I felt so bad and I only said, "sorry family and Freya problems. I'm kinda tired and have to do homework. Can we talk about it tomorrow?"

He then responded right away with an, "are you okay? We can talk about it tomorrow. Don't worry. I was just worried of what had happened to you. Maybe you were struck by my god damn awesomeness and got into a car crash ;) thank heave you didn't <3"

I started to blush and just sent, "goodnight." To him.

Simon made everything so happy and fun. Something that I haven't felt in a while. To be completely honest, I think I am falling in love with him. This time I'm not scared. I don't care what my dad does to me. I know what I want, that is to be with Simon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: sorry that I uploaded so late. I hope you did enjoy this chapter. Things are getting pretty hot and spicy if you know what I mean.

I also wanted to say, that you for all your guys support. It means so much to me. I also wanted to say that I have a new Poofless/pack AU out. It is called, "The War between Two Universes." I would love if you go check out. It is pretty awesome if I do say so myself. I'm just kidding just some banter. Anyway thank you so much. Love all the support you guys are amazing. <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~