Putting the Pieces Together

Simon's P.O.V.

"Hey! Did you find anything?!" I hear Ethan yell.

"Oh, yeah. Let's go." I said as I realized what was going on.

We then both ran to the field to find everyone else.

"Okay, so we found these notes, how about you two?" Vik said as he held two notes in his hand.

"Yeah I think Simon found one." Ethan said looking at me.

"Yeah, yeah I did." I said not wanting to give it up, but knowing that I had to.

I then grabbed it out of my pocket and gave it to Vik.

"Okay, so what can we get from these?" Vik questioned as he set them down on the ground as we all sat down on the field.

"Can I read yours?" I questioned.

"Yeah, I mean I don't know what you are going to get out of them." Vik said handing the two letters to me.

Dear Life,

Only one thing can make me happy. That is him. He makes me happier than anything that I could ever imagine. He brings sunshine to my life. My black empty hole is filled with sunshine whenever I talk to him. If only I could tell him that. If only I could look him in the eyes and tell him how I feel. Tell him how much he means to me. Tell him how he makes me smile with all of his weird jokes. Look him in the eyes and say four simple words 'I love you Simon.'

I then read the second one,

Right now all I feel like doing is running away. I saw him in school today. He was beautiful, he was perfect. Every single detail about him stood out even more in real life. It was unbelievable how beautiful he truly is. But I can never let him know it is me. Except well, I talked to him. I know I shouldn't have but I just needed to hear his beautiful voice. I needed to see his dimples every time he talks. I needed to see his eyes light up whenever he were to laugh. I know it was stupid, but it felt so right.

I then looked up at all of them. They were all just staring. All of them with hopeful looks.

"Well, all I can really see is that the first letter of all these are darkened. So I am guessing that it is some kind of sign. I just don't know what." I said as Vik then grabbed them.

"So what would you say the order is?" Vik questioned.

"Well the one that is a T is first because that is explaining the first time that we talked. Then I am guessing it is O and then R. The only thing is, is that I have no entire clue what that could possibly mean. I mean there has to be more clues, right?" I asked confused.

"I don't know. I mean where else does he hang out?" Vik questioned.

"Well there is probably one at mine and yours." Tobi said to Vik.

"I'll look for a clue at my house. But where do you think any other would be?" I asked.

"Well, I guess we can look for these clues right now and then we can move on. I'll go with JJ. Vik you go alone. Simon you'll go with Ethan." Tobi said pointing to all of us.

"What about me?" Harry asked.

"Go anywhere that you and Josh had an important memory. It has to be memorable. Sounds good?" Tobi said directing us all to go.

"Yeah, where do we meet up?" Ethan questioned.

"Here." I said.

We all then split up looking for our clues.  All I can do now is hope and wish that we can find him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ethan and I finally got to my house. My aunt and mom weren't home due to that she had a doctor appointment. I was kind of happy because then Ethan didn't have to see them.

I then ran up the stairs. Last time I didn't really look that much. I was just looking for him. But now I looked with detail.

"Okay, where should we look first?" Ethan questioned looking around my room.

"Um.....you check in that corner over there and I'll check the bed." I said pointing to a corner with a plushed chair.

That was the area that Josh and I had cuddled. It was the first time that he had come to my house. We really just talked and cuddle. It was the most amazing feeling. It was so special. Every single second felt amazing. The way he rubbed his hand on my arm. The way I could feel his head right on my shoulder and every time I looked to the side I would see his beautiful eyes. The way that when we saw something funny we would both laugh in unison. The whole entire memory was perfect.

"Earth to Simon?! SIMON!" I heard Ethan yell.

"What?" I said in a confused voice.

"I found it. Did you even look?" He asked.

"Sorry. I was just think of something. Here give it to me." I said as I grabbed the piece of paper.

I then started to read it.

Dear Simon,

Today is the day that I am leaving. I don't really know how to explain why. All I know is that I have to. I am sorry. I love you so much. I just need you to forget about me. If you haven't found this, then that means that you have forgotten. If you have found this then that means you are looking for me. Which gives me hope.

By now I am hoping that you have realized that I am trying to give you a message. There are seven letters. If you work with everyone (you know who everyone is) then you will find these easier. I am hoping that you will understand this message. If you do, you have found me. I am sorry for doing this to you. I have to know what we have is real. I need to know for sure that you regret doing the bet and that you actually want to be with me. This hurts just as much for me as it does for you. I, Joshua Bradley, love you, Simon Minter. I will always love you.  I will always remember every single memory. I love you. Never forget that.

By then I started to cry. I sat down on my bed. He messaged me. I love him so much and I won't give up looking for him. I love him and I will prove that to him.

"Are you okay?" Ethan asked.

"Yeah, I'm starting to be much better." I said as Ethan started to comfort me.

I rested my head on his shoulder. Almost imagining that he was Josh. I closed my eyes so that I could feel the warmth of him. So that I can feel every single bit of joy.

I will find you, Joshua Bradley. I will find the love of my life.