Chapter 6- Meeting You

--Alice's POV--
They brought in a pale young man, around my age, and set him down in the bed space beside me...
He was quite handsome but I realized the cuts that traced his arms...and the marks of a rope around his neck...
I wonder if he is okay...
he reminds me of myself...

--Dan's POV--
I woke up...in the middle of the night...
I felt alone and scared...and suddenly I started remembering all that had happened...
Was I free?
Where even was I?
I looked over my shoulder and saw a pale girl with long blonde hair...she was pretty...beautiful even...
Then pain went through me as I remembered what happened with HER...
She broke me...she hurt me...I will never love again because love fucking hurts...

I then started sobbing...and I felt a pair of warm hands wrapping around my torso...making me feel safe....
"I thought you could use a hug..." She spoke shyly and I turned around to meet the most beautiful brown eyes I had ever seen...hidden behind some glasses...

"Thanks...who are you?" I spoke trying to hold back on the sobs...
"I'm Alice Snow, and you are?"
"Dan Howell...nice meeting you..." I tried smiling
"Right back at you tuts!" She winked at me, making me giggle slightly for the first time in what feels like forever...
I wonder if we could be friends...

---------------------
See Dan smiled!

Love ya all! Stay amazing!!