Chapter 11- Wonderland

A week had passed and I became more and more dependant on Dan.

It was Saturday night and I had not seen Dan or Phil all day. I was beginning to worry. I went into my room and saw a beautiful short blue dress and a box on top of it. Inside the box was a sticky note.

"dear Alice,
Hope you like the dress. Now put it on!
Then go to the entrance of the entrance of the building. We are gonna play a game.
-love Dan"

--2nd person POV cause i slipped into it--
You quickly got dressed. You were curious of what the hell was happening.

You went downstairs and outside. On the door there was another note that read...

"dear Alice
So you decided to play...good very good now go to the magical place where we get to buy food
-love Dan"

Okay so you went to the grocery store and saw that there was black graffiti on the windows

"dear Alice
Yes black deal with it!!
Now go to the place that helps you travel far and wide
-love Dan"

At first you though about the bus stop and ran over there. When you got there, no note no anything. But what other place helps you travel and suddenly you thought about the tube of course.

When you got there, there were balloons all over that said 'wonderland' it was so colorful. Then you saw a single black one and grabbed it.

"dear Alice
Too much color hurts my soul...hope you appreciate this lol.
Go to the place that helps you think and were the sounds of the city learn to fade.
-love Dan"

You rolled your eyes 'typical Dan'
You thought and thought and thought about the park.
You took the tube as you were already there.

When you got off you went running for the park and saw Phil in a suit leaning over a limousine. When he saw you he smiled and walked over to you giving you another note.

"dear Alice
Go to the place where you can see everything.
-love Dan"

You looked over at Phil "the London Eye?" and he nodded.

You got into the limo which was filled with maltesers they were everywhere and a singly panda bear plushie. This felt like a dream. All the maltesers....I'm in heaven.

--time skip while u stuff ur belly yum yumm--

You arrived at the London Eye walked over to it.

You saw Dan in a tux that left you breathless. He looked perfect. You ran over to him and gave him a hug.

"you look beautiful" he complimented.

"you don't look half bad yourself" you said teasing him a little.

You made the line to get on and when you did you got one all to yourselves which sounded perfect.
You got on.
It was a fun ride. You joked you laughed. Until you reached the top and you bith decided to enjoy the beautiful view.

-Alice's POV--
"What's all this anyway Dan?" I asked

"to show you how amazing you are and how much i appreciate you...plus it was fun" he smirked

"oh Dan I'm no one special...I'm just a screw up..." I said as a single tear slid down my cheek.

He made me face him and wiped my tear away. He looked me in the eye and said "you're not a screw up"

I turned away "yes I am...Im chaos and sadness...just trouble...I just destroy peoples happiness..."

He spun me around and grabbed my chin to make me look at him "you make me happy...you fixed my life and turned it around"

He looked between my eyes and lips until he kissed me on the lips. His were so soft. It felt like a dream. I kissed back. It was magical how our mouths moved in sync and how fireworks seemed to have exploded. Until we both had to break away to breath.

He put his forehead against mine and looked me in the eyes and whispered

"you are my wonderland, Alice".

THE END

---------------------------------
Hey its the end ik the book is short af but i like it. Short and simple and a whirlwind of emotions and a pinch of adorable. Just how i wanted it to be.

Thanks for reading
I LOVE YOU ALL!! Stay amazing!!

Ps: sequel maybe? Idk