First day

A girl enter the gate of Winchester Academy,with her right hand on her pants pocket and her backpack at her right shoulder. She's also wearing headset and doesn't care her sorrounding. It's her first day at this Academy.

She bump into something hard,she look at it to see what is it,but it is who? Its a girl wearing the same uniform with a company of 4 girls.

She just ignore and pass them without saying sorry. So the girl she bump try to grab her but she immedietely move at the  opposite side so the girl try to grab her again but she avoided it.

"Your not going to say sorry?"the girl ask her with annoyed voice.

But instead of answering she choose to leave without saying anyword.She look for her classroom section 11-B and she found it.She enter the classroom & only few student was there.
There's a vacant seat at the last row near the window. She didn't care about her sorrounding,all of the students inside that room looking at her and start murmuring.

"Who's that bitch?" Girl 1
"She's seating at the seat of the leader of F5." Girl 2
"Oh poor girl she doesn't know what she's up to." Girl 3
"I pity her."Girl 4
Then all of them agree to what the 4th girl said.

5 mins. before their 1st subject 5 girls entered that room and all those murmuring stop. When the new arrive girls saw again the girl who bump the leader of that group.

The leader of that group with an angry face approach her,"Are you trying to get on my nerves? Vacate this seat now!"

She didn't answer insted she close her eyes and remove her headset. But the leader of that group grab the colar of her uniform. She still ignore's them then the bell ring so all the student's enter there respective classroom. Then a teacher enter section 11-B when she saw what's happening.

"Go....good mo....mo....morning cla....class" she said stammering.

Then all the student in that classroom laugh except the new student who's eyes are still close.

"Cla....class,I...i know yo...you kno...know each o...other bu....but we ha...have a new s...stu...tudent." the teacher said stammering so the crowd laugh again.

The teacher fears the student,because this section are filled with bullies,but they feared the F5.The new student ignores her sorrounding what's happening in this academy.

A/N
mmm,hi I dont know what to say,but I hope you will like to read my story. This is my first story you can comment on it so that I can continue or not. Thanks a lot,and enjoy.... God bless