Vince

"What's your plan?" I ask her after telling me about her uncle Leocard.

"I never suspected him because papa loves him,so why fake his death?but now I think I know why papa keep you all secret and fake also my death. Maybe uncle Leocard has something to do with everything thats happening."

"Then we should take action as soon as possible."

"I dont know where to start,we have to find Montreals son. His life is endanger and his father must have given that thing to him."

"But what if not? All we have to do is investigate your uncle Leo."

"Your right,investigate why would he fake his death!?his reason why!?his whereabout,everything,just everything." And I get the phone on her hand as her fist clenched and cry.

"Please stop hurting yourself Ly." I said then hug her. Im making myself calm for her,even though my rage is eating me just seeing her cry.

Im having drink with my friends and I remember our conversation and I grip the glass.

"Babe your hand is bleeding." Said the girl next to me.

"Just shut up!" I scream at her face

"Cool down bro,but what happen you look different?" Ask one of my friend.

I didnt answer him,just leave them all at the bar and went to my own house.

Im going to hunt you down Leocard,you made her cry. I start by locating his whereabout. I ask the help of our other family. We have to do this sooner.

"I have something to tell you all." Dad said with a sad eyes and none of us talk,"Earlier I lost my wife but she born our daughters Aciryl and Lyrica." He said then we can see that his gorgeous blue eyes is watery.

"Dad are you alright?" Ask Drake we call him dad from the day we accepted that this is the only home we have.

"But now I already lost one of them again and now I dont know what to do if I lost her too.... " he already cried but we give him a warm hug.

"Dad where's Aciryl and Lyrica?" Drake ask then Dad try to stop his cry and,

"Aciryl's gone Drake." He said sad then a doctor and nurse came in then one man holding Ly with her eyes close and put her to the E.R in that training ground, doctor and nurse immediately assist connect dextrox etc. to her.

When the doctor and nurse finish we ask permission from dad if we can see her. He said yes then we went to see her individualy. When its my turn I saw her terrible situation and I clench my fist.

"Vince,I know how you feel but we have to calm ourselves. And Im sorry but I fake her death to save her. So please calm down and do as I say if you still want to live and if you want to help her."

"What is it dad?" I ask when I calm myself. Dad didnt talk instead he set emergency meeting.

"Listen everyone! I was keeping you from the day I found you until now. But from now on I will entrust you my daughter and my wealth. You have to continue your study and manage the business that fit your goal when you grow up. Im giving you as your protection and I hope you will help my daughter when the time comes. We will leave this place and transfer to the new facility."

None of us talk as we saw dad sign a papers and gave to his atty.