Lyrica and Jasper

Lyrica

I woke up as I heared vibration but my head still aches. I still try to reach my phone but I fall down when my head aches more. But why did I fall on someone's body and our lips meet. Wait!Did I kill someone last night? But it move so I try to open my eyes when I saw "Nerdy!" I said only

"Hey! Lyrica are you alright?" I heard him ask but...

Jasper

I felt something heavy that fall at me then a smack on my lips, I open my eyes and saw Lyrica on top of me trying to open her eyes. She said nerdy only.

"Hey! Lyrica are you alright?" I ask but she collapse at me.

I can still fell her warm lips but I look at the window and its already morning, oh!really? Argh. I said then slowly move Lyrica because she collapse at me and try to wake her up but no response even her dog trying to wake her up. My heart,beat fast so I got my car keys at my unit and carried her out.

"What did you do to her?" Ask two guys as Im going to open my car.

"Im going to bring her at the hospital now." I said then open the car then the two guys imediately help me.

I was about to drive the car when I saw one of the guy seating beside me.

"You dont need to come."

"Dont worry were FBI's"

I just drove my lambo car and the guy who's with Lyrica at the backseat call someone.

"Sir Fourth,code black. Castaneda Hospital." I heard him say

"Wait Im the driver here and we have to bring him at the nearest hospital,this is a life and death situation."

"Just drive to Castaneda." Said the other guy who's with me infront.

"My car,my rules." I just said then the guy at the back point gun right Lyrica's head.

"Just drive to Castaneda,or else Ill kill her right now." He said threatening me

"Are you crazy?" Ask the one infront.

"Castaneda Hospital now!" Guy at the back yell instead.

To stop him I drove to Castaneda Hospital as we arrive the're already doctors waiting outside then the two guys disappear. She's already inside the E.R as I wait outside. After 30mins the doctors came out the E.R.

"How is she?" I ask worried

"Im sorry but I cant tell you,but she's awake and looking for you." The doctor said and I just enter the E.R.

"Hey! You scared me out there." I yell at her like a kid, and she's looking at me,what did I just do?

"I never ask for your help nerd." she said and her words strike me straight from the heart.

"Fine! Im leaving!" I yell like I dont want to leave her.

"Just go,and why do I care?" Now,now that really hurt me,but why it hurts me. So I just walk away with a heavy heart and slammed the door then all the doctors and nurse look at me.