Jasper real identity

Jasper

Im happy that Lyrica called me to accompany her but,I have things to do. And enough hiding Im a Montreal after all. Ill face him and ask everything I wanted to ask. I need answers.

I remove my cotact lense,and everything that is fake and change clothes. Im here now at the mall at mens store and I saw familiar face,Lyrica.

"Hey!Whitt this looks good on you." I heard her say to a guy. We just know each other in a short period of time but It break my heart especially when I saw the guy put earphone in her ears.

"You have to use this always Ly." He said then Ly smile so sweetly.

Maybe that's why she use that earphone everyday because it was given by him. She ask me to accompany her but what now,Im really hurtt emotionally but why? I cant take it anymore but instead of going out I went near to Lyrica remove her earphone and step on it. She's face was a question mark but the guy with her is already angry.

He grab my shirt and about to land a blow on my face when Lyrica stop him by hugging him on his back. What really?

"Whitt,its alright. Am fine its just that thing that broke." She said but I saw her fist clench

The guy turned to her first and,"Im sorry?" He said only then left.

They just ignore me and leave me like nothing happen really? I buy clothes and return to my unit but I have to be careful cause Lyrica might be home. I put up my disguise then went to bar. I just drink 2 cups when I saw Lyrica drinking alone. Im going to apologize but Im in disguise now so,

"Hey!Drinking alone?" I ask as I went near her.

"Yeah,bad day." She said then drink her wine

"Why?" I ask even though I have a hunch.

"I meet a pathetic guy at the mall" she said while I was drinking I was choke as I heard the word pathetic.

"Then what happen?"

"He broke my earphone." And I saw her hand grip on the glass and it broke and I saw that she's wearing earphone.

"I thought your earphone was broken?" Ill ask while helping her with her hand.

"Yup,but Whitt change it." Upon hearing that name I pinch her hand hard. "My hand nerd." I came back to myself when I fell her other hand.

"I-Im sorry?" I said then walk away. I choose to go home at my unit and look at her picture again why do you have the same smile with Lyrica? Will I see you again? I fall asleep thinking hard.