Micah and JM

JM

I escape from my class thinking;what should I do? Im a Montreal for 15yrs but I choose being a jerk for almost yrs because of what happen. But  what do I do just hide,and never avenge my father.I dont know what's happening to me so I escape school. And Im here at the park.

"Arf!Arf!Arf!" I heard a dog bark and it's big dog coming straight to me w-wait. Before I can shout the dog is already on top of me and look me in the eye, what?this dog lick my face and having an eye contact with me.

"Micah! Micah!" I heard a guy shout going nearer to us,"Oh! Im sorry sir? She really like doing that to someone." Apologize the guy.

He remove the dog on top of me then help me get up. "You should tie your dog. I was lucky that it didnt bite me."I just said then about to leave but I heard the dog groan.

"What?" I ask the dog in anger like it can understand me.

"Micah!I think we should go back,before she will know what you have done. She might beat me to death."said the guy who's with the dog.

I saw them walk away from me then the dog look at me again with a sad look. Whats with that dog?

I choose to go and buy food then walk home cause I really wanna be alone. Im here at my unit as a Montreal.

Guy with Micah

Micah and I went for a walk she's sad because yesterday she was left at the unit. After an hour of walking at the park she persist. Then her tie loosen and run fast I try to run after her but she already jump on a guy.

I ask apology but his face looks familiar. But what matter is Micah, Ill be dead if she will know that Micah run into someone so we return immediately at the unit.

Time is fast its already 5:30 and Lyrica's home from class."Hows class?" I ask when I saw her enter.

"Its fine." She answer but she sigh hard

"Im going home. I already cook food." I said then look at her but her eyes close with her headset on his hand. Micah on her side touch her hand 3times then she open her eyes.

"I think Ill have to go. Food is ready at the table." I said as she look at me. And I remember something "Oh!and your earphone its on your table at your bedroom."

"Join me firt Ace." I heard her say then went to the table without word I went to the table. We eat in silent.