Chapter Four

"Wake Up!"

"Wake Up!"

"Wake Up!"

Not a good way to wake up.

"Get off of me right now!" I screamed at Thomas, Megan, and Aileen.

"But you need to get up because we're going shopping today!" Thomas squealed in a far too feminine voice.

"Ok, ok. Just five more minutes." I groaned.

Before I could pull my pillow over my head I was swooped up into Thomas's arms.

I thrashed in his arms yelling but he wouldn't let go. I knew where he was taking me.

The pool.

"Let go of me NOW!" I screamed kicking at the air even though it was no use.

Less then a second later water surrounded me at first feeling warm but quickly turning ice cold making me scream and inhale water.

I quickly kicked off the bottom of the pool resurfacing, getting ready to kill Thomas, I pulled myself out of the pool.

When both my feet were on the ground I looked up to see all three of them hysterically laughing. I glared at all of them stomping into the house thinking of ways I would get back at them and kill Thomas without evidence to show it was me.

I slammed the bathroom door and stripped off my wet pajamas and turned on the shower letting the hot water hit my goose bump covered skin.

When I finished showering I made a mad dash for my bedroom attempting the not be seen but failing miserably having Thomas stop my bedroom door right before it shut.

Maybe they aren't my Best Friends anymore..... Jerks.

"Where are you going?" Megan asked innocently.

"Um, trying to cloth myself in privacy" I said rolling my eyes and pushing on the door.

"Dress for what?" Aileen chipped in.

"The day! Now go!" I yelled frustrated.

"For doing what today?"

"Going to the dang mall with you turds!" I spat out.

"Ok" They all said in unison, smiling and walking away happily.

I hate them.

Today they were all coming back.

It's been five months since they have happened. I thought they were gone for good.

I guess I was wrong.

I saw him early this morning.

Well, I thought I did.

and because of that now I'm seeing them again.

I walked out of my bedroom wearing shredded jeans and a large sweater.

I could have a heat stroke today from wearing this for all I care.

I just don't want to go out today and I'm upset because of it.

"Let's go." I grunted at the three as I slammed the front door behind me.

Stubbornly I sat in the passenger seat of Thomas's truck fiddling with my hands and hoping they would hurry up.

I looked out the window, staring at my pale, sad expression.

I reached my hand out to touch the glass.

When my pinkie finger collided with the surface of the glass I let out a hiss.