Chapter Three

Kara Burrow.

Thomas Loved her.

She was his all and everything. He did anything and everything for her.

When he found out what she was doing behind his back I thought he was a goner.

He erased any sign of his existence in San Francisco and claims he moved to New Mexico with his Grandparents

I know that he was really homeless.

It was a very hard two years. He didn't talk to any of us.

About a year and a half ago he suddenly showed up on my door step.

He looked absolutely terrible and was an unstable wreck. He broke down on me and told me everything that had happened and what he thought of it.

After we cleaned him up he started therapy. After eight months he was himself again.

Thomas is a very strong person mentally. It was all so hard on him but he recovered quickly and he doesn't have much after effect.

We are all very careful to bring it up just to be safe but he keeps himself together when it is mentioned.

I can't even believe she would have the nerve to bring herself around after what had happened.

I looked over to Thomas as I saw a cold, icy, pain take over his eyes. It was like he wanted so desperately to look away but just didn't have the strength to.

I felt my heart clench in sympathy for him. I quickly got up and walked forward as she slowly made her way down the hill to us.

I waited for her at the bottom of the hill.

I don't know what I would say to her but I had to say something. I had to make her leave.

She couldn't do this to him.

Not after all that has happened.

When she reached me she had a smile plastered to her face.

"Watz," she said opening her arms for a hug.

I quickly stepped back out of her reach.

"What are you doing here?" I said coldly.

"I just wanted to catch up with some old friends", She said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Leave."

She didn't look the slightest bit taken back by this.

She smirked.

She smirked!!

Who has the nerve to actually fricken do this!

"Come on. Don't be that way. It was all just a little misunderstanding."

"A little misunderstanding?!" I screamed.

"He tried to kill himself! He packed up and ran away! He talked to NO ONE and sat on the streets starving himself! He would have done anything for you! He DID everything for you! He loved you and you took it all for granted and turned around and cheated on him!!"

"He did not love me! He Loved you!"

I was taken back by this but I don't know why. This was so expected of her. That's all she ever complained about. It was always her excuse.

"You're kidding me right?! You are so delusional! You just can't admit that you are a screwed up freak!"

That's when I felt a hand wrap around my arm and turn me around.