Chapter One

I just can't wait until work it's over! I just want to go home eat and the sleep. But no I've got to go see my manager before leaving! I mean don't get me wrong I love my job and I love my manager, Nicole,but can't she tell I wanna go home? We've been rehearsing since six this morining. Whatever I have to do what I have to do. 

Putting on a fake smile I pulled open the door and walked in with confidence, that's one thing that you have to have in this buisness. Without confidence the paparazzi will tear you to shreads. Once they have one neagative thing to say about your life they attack. You just have to stay strong and pretend it doesn't affect you.

"Ah good Abbey you're here!" Nicole called out excitedly . How can she manage to be so happy all the damn time?

"Yea you wanted to see me?" I asked as crossed the room to sit in the leather seats occupying the space in front of her desk.

"I did, I did! I've got amazing news for you. You know the hot British boy band One Direction right? Oh forget that I almost forgot how obsessed you are with them. Always talking about the latest 'One Direction News' But anyways back on topic how do you feel about going on tour with them? They would be your opening act as you would be for them. " she answered  

I was speechless. But as soon as I got my mouth working again I basically shouted "Oh my fucking God! Of course I will!" 

"Good because it's very short notice so you'll need to pack because you leave next week Monday. Now that's all so you may now leave."  

I simply nodded unable to recover from the news. Somehow i manged to get outside to my new black Bugatti and drive home.  

"I can't believe I'm going on tour with one direction!" I told myself as i walked through the front door of my apartment. Don't Wake Me Up blasted from my back pocket causing me to jump. Confusion flooded through me as my eyes met the screen of my phone. Unkown Caller. Going against all of my better judgement and everything I've ever leaned  I decided to cautiously answer it.

"Hello?" 

"Hello is this Miss. Abbey Star?" a familiar voice rang through.

"Umm yes May I ask whom I'm speaking with?" I asked nervously. The vocie sounds so familiar but I just can't put my finger on it.

"Of course this is Liam Payne from One Direction I'm calling to ask if we may meet up with you tomorrow to discuss the tour dates and maybe get to know each other. Your manger has informed us that you have decided to take us up on our offer." The whole entire time he spoke I was having a fangirl moment but knew I had to sound composed, professional. I can't sound like the girl that spends hours looking at their pictures... Note the sarcasm. Now I wouldn't want to scare off one out the hottest boys alive right? 

Picking the calm, professional one over the insane fangirl, I stopped dancing around the room. Somehow managing to say "Of course, where would you like to meet up?" We spent the next ten minutes planning out the day ahead events before saying goodbye. Checking the time I saw it was 11:58 p.m. and finally headed towards bed. After a long day this was a much needed rest and tomorroe is going to be another long and hetic day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

My alarm blared at 8:30 sharp joltling me up and causing me fall out of my bed. Happiness overcame when i relized today was the day that I met my heros. Jumping up to quickly get dressed I threw on:

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/a0/da/f0/a0daf0e27a4bc79d1b9f91bc8b768ad6.jpg

Pulling up to the studio they were currently rehearshing in I was starting to get really nerves, what if they don't like me? What if they think I"m annoying? What if-- No I won't get myself all worked up! I'm just sikeing myself out. I didn't even realize that I was outside the room we were meeting in. Threw that door are just five normal boys. Taking a deep breath I walked in to see five sexy pairs of eyes looking at me. 

Calm, Cool, Collected...

I just need to stay calm.

"Hey!" I spoke my voice falterly a little.

It quiet for a few seconds as they looked at each other before one by one calling out:

"Hi!"

"I'm Louis!"

"I'm Liam!"

"I'm Niall!"

"I'm Zayn!"

"And I'm Harry!"

"And we're One Diection!" They called out causing me to burst out in laughter. Holding my sides in pain from laughing to hard I felt the nerves fly out of me.

We spent an hour going over all the plans for the tour and let me just say this their exactly like they are in the video diaries they used to do. Carefree, Fun, and loud. Oh very, very loud indeed. I could tell we're all going to be good friends but was a little disappointed when I realized we'd only be friends but I shook that off really quick I know I've only known them for about an hour but they already feel like my brothers it'd just be werid to date one of them. It feels silly now to know how nervous I was met them. They are just five normal boys, the only differecne is that they are living a dream that not everyone has.

After staing goodbye I headed towards my Bugatti, only to be stopped as i was trying to get in.

"Oh hey Harry. What's up?'

"We're throwing  a party tonight and we were just wondering if you would like to go? Oh and I like your car." he asked.

"Sure I'd love to! Text me the details okay? And thank you." I replied slightly chuckling at the as he nodded and soon walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was wearing a cute tight, but not slutty thigh length dress. It was navy blue one shoulder with a bow on the back. Simple but cute, simply cute! I had curled my hair that falls to the middle of my back. All I'll say is that I looked good and I'm ready to party! 

Pulling up to the huge mansion the party was being held at and walked in, I admired everything in sight.  Everything was beautiful all the decorations, everything it all just took my breath away! For boys they really know how to decorate. Looking around I was just amazed by everything but i could feel someone gaze burning into the back of my head. Looking around in confusion I found the source. My gaze became stuck on this gorgeous hazel eyed, brown haired boy who was already staring back. Shivering slightky at the intensity of the stare I went into deep thought. Wait a minute. I've seen him before. But what's his name!? That's when it hit me. 

Austin Mahone.

~~~~~~~~~~ 

This is just the beginning of the book keep reading I promise it'll get better! There's alot planned for this book so be prepared!

Vote!

Comment!

Share!

More Votes/Comments equal faster updates!

Thank you to everyone reading and I hope you keep enjoying this book!(: