Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber. He is literally so freaking hot right now. He was like the most hated guy on the internet just a while ago. Then out of nowhere he just suddenly shows up and tops the charts.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN??????

Ok that was so corny. SORRY.

I don't even know what the PURPOSE of this chapter is. Oh yeah. Its because I'LL SHOW YOU how good he is.

I should stop. Im getting annoying. My brain is getting annoying. WE ARE getting annoying. Bad brain. Baddddd.

Anyways. I just am very bored cause I want someone to keep me COMPANY. So WHERE ARE Ü NOW. But anyways NO PRESSURE on keeping me entertained.

But still. MARK MY WORDS. Justin Bieber is so bae. Especially now. If you don't think that you should just go and LOVE YOURSELF.

I'm making NO SENSE right now. But CHILDREN, I just have THE FEELING of love for JB.

Its like, now that he's here, LIFE IS WORTH LIVING. I just love him so much. You better GET USED TO IT because if you heard his new album it would have BEEN YOU. You would have been ALL IN IT.

Just TRUST me. Its really good. Theres even WHAT DO YOU MEAN? - ACOUSTIC VERSION in the new album.

I should really get paid for advertising this. Smh.

Anywho (got tired of saying anways) bye. You're welcome.