Blessing and Guardian of the Hunt

All the gods were shocked then Zeus asked "but hero of Olympus why do you wish to die.""I wish to die because ANNABITCH cheated on me with my idiot half brother and I have nothing to live for." I thought that was pretty convincing until Artemis said" I have a preposition for you, come meet me in my temple." Artemis spoke up and said"would you accept the roll of Guardian of the hunt because you are the most capable male and the only pone I truly respect." I didn't know what to think then I finally said "I do." Those two words changed my life forever. Hestia walked up to me and I quickly bowed but she laughed and said "oh Percy you don't have to bow to me, after all you made me an Olympian."(after the giant war he made her and hades Olympians) I stood up and asked " what can I do for you.""I want to make you my campion if you will accept that is.""I don't need to think, my answer is of course lady Hestia." After I said that I was encased in a warm red light. She then said " you now have the power to control fire, heal with fire,teleport with fire and created home cooked meals out of thin air." After all the gods had blessed me they all flashes out of the throne room except Artemis who then flashes me to the hunters camp.