The betrayal

Hey my name is Percy Jackson and I'm just a regular guy, if you take away the fact that I'm a Demigod son of Poseidon and  two time savior of Olympus and slayer of pretty much everything on earth. The war with Gaea had just ended a few weeks ago and for the first time in along time I was truly happy spending time with my wise girl. I thought this time of peace would never end, until he came, confused? Let me explain.

It was just another day at CHB until the horn sounded, I was the first one up the hill to see a 15 year old boy running from a baby hell hound, my flaw being loyalty I run up and killed the hell hound with ease. When everyone came he yelled "I killed 10 hell hounds with my bear hands," everyone knew it was bullshit, but some new campers were stupid enough to believe him. To back me up my perfect wise girl stated that  I was covered in monster dust and was my sword, while he was clean and was skinny and probably couldn't lift 15 kgs if his life depended on it. How I loved my wise girl, I though she would never leave me but how wrong I was. A few days after he came he was claimed by dad which of course made me mad and on top of it he started framing me for things crushing Katie's plants. Soon the only people I  had left was Nico because he was helping his dad and Thalia because she was with the hunt all the time and of course Annabeth my wise girl. I had just finished up sword practice in the arena, I had a shower and made my way to the beach where my heart shattered as I stared in disbelief at my half brother Peter who was kissing my wise girl, my wise girl! To say I was mad would be an understatement. I was so angry that a hurricane was forming around me, they looked at me in fear as I walked up to Peter and turned him into a bloody mess and as I walked away I said SCREW ANNABETH I WAS NOTHING BUT LOYAL TO YOU AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME. She just broke down crying but I didn't care, I packed my bags and caught the taxi to my mums apartment where I saw that the door was smashed down, this made me panic I ran in to find my mum and Paul lying dead on the floor, next to them was a note as I looked at it I noticed it was written in their blood. I just collapsed and cried to I couldn't any more. When I finally got up I went to Olympus and summoned the Olympians. Zeus asked me why I had called them and my simple response was "I wish to die."