The Gods must be crazy

Artemis POV

The last thing Peter did before Percy killed him was pull down his hood, all the gods just stood in shock. The greatest hero in history the betrayed warrior was back and the guardian of the hunt, Poseidon was the first to break out of his shocked state he ran and tried to hug Percy. Percy just side stepped him causing him to fall on his face "you are no longer my father, you lost that privilege when you betrayed me for the dead idiot on the floor." Percy looked pretty pissed, he then turned to every one in the arena and said "don't look all happy that I'm back you betrayed me as well and I still haven't forgiven you." At that the whole arena seemed darker, everyone looked sad. Had they really expected Percy to come back and be all happy to see them, they literally ruined his life. My father turned to me "Artemis when did Percy become so strong, he could be a threat to Olympus." I looked at my father anger written on my face "how can you be so stupid, his fatal flaw is loyalty ffs it is impossible for him to betray Olympus." Aphrodite being the slut she is walked over to Percy and started touching his muscles "I think we should let him live I could have so much fun with him." Percy responded saying "sorry I don't date home wreckers like you" Aphrodite gasped in offence. I am glad Percy said that it just proves his loyalty to me. After Percy insulted Aphrodite Ares charged him, instead of moving he simply blocked the punch going for his face and slammed his fist into Ares' stomach sending him  flying back 5 meters. The Gods flashed to the throne room and brought Percy with them, I was  worried Percy was powerful but he was not invincible. My idiot father began the meeting "we are here to discuss Percy's life, who here thinks he should live." Poseidon, Apollo, Hermes, Hephaestus, Aphrodite, Demeter, Hestia, Hades, Athena(surprisingly) basically everyone but Ares, Hera and Zeus raised their hands. My father being the imbecile he is screamed "I am the king my word is the law." He fired his master bolt at Percy, before the bolt hit him the fates appeared and said "you will not kill the boy, he will be needed in the next war." My father may be stupid but not even he would defy the fates, the three old ladies were gone in a flash. Finally Zeus groaned and told me that my hunters and I would stay at CHB until for the next few months...

Sorry for he late update but here it is, hope you enjoyed.

Btw I edited the part where he becomes the Guardian of the hunt so that the gods didn't know he was the guardian of the hunt until now.