Chapter #18 Farm House

Assalam o Aliakum!
How are you girls. I am fine too.
Just read this no more blabber of mine :)

Happy Reading :)

Waqas Riaz's POV

After taking hot relaxing shower I came out. Combing my hairs I gelled them up making my ever favorite hair style. Keeping the hair brush on its place I wore my huddie and came out from my room keeping the door close at my back.

Running downstairs I came inside the kitchen where Maham was trying her best to feed Ayan but he was continuously backing his head off and was not eating properly.

"Waqas dekhyn na yeh khana nahi kha raha hai thek say pata nahi kia ho gaya hai?" Worry evident from her tone. She is a possessive kind of mother who use to get worry on very small things.

"Ch.. Give it to me and go change. I'll made him eat this and don't need to worry. Bacha hai itna chota sa hai. Is age mai bachy aisa Kerty hein. So stop worrying." I assured her and she nodded but was not sure whether to leave Ayan or not.

I assured her and she went to the room. Taking Ayan in my arms I came out sitting in front of LED I switched on it. Changing channels here comes cartoon network and oggy and the cockroach gang was on air.

I fixed Ayan in my lap and he started looking at the LED with his wide eyes where cockroaches and oggy were fighting like kuta bili wali fight. Here that shakti kapoor ki awaz wala dog saying "mai teri dhaki tiki ker doon ga dhaki tiki dhaki tiki..."

I broke up into a gwaf listening to what that dog was saying and that oggy's accent when he says "bhaya bhaya" to that green cat.

I was feeding him while enjoying the TV with my baby.

Maham Waqas's POV

After coming in my room I was trying to choose which dress to wear standing in front of my cupboard. After selecting a dark blue simple dress with combination of red I rushed towards bathroom.

After taking bath I quickly changed my dress and came out rubbing my hairs with towel.

I felt a bit cold so grabbing my hair drier I quickly dried my lock and I was now completely ready to go. Taking my mobile phone in my hand i send a text to Mariam asking

Me: "Hey girl are you ready? What about the place? Where party is arranged?"

Mariam: "I am completely ready and we are just heading to our farm house. Yeah place is decided by my dear husband as he told me that Shery bhai and Bisma like that place very much. So I need you guys there as soon as possible."

Me: "OK girl I am ready and we are just coming. It will take an hour. So just wait there. Wait! Where is Atif? He knows about that farm house plan?"

Mariam: " Yeah I already told him about this so no need to worry."

Me: "Ok now I am relaxed" ^_^

Mariam: "Hey its a request bhabi plz don't bring Ayan there. He is so cute and if he is around me so its nearly impossible for me to concentrate on my work."

Me: "Girl seems you are so desparate. Hold on its just a week passed. Tumhyn bhi Allah Ayan jaisa baby day dayn gay have patience girl."(wink emotion)

Mariam:(blushing emotion) "Bhabi stop teasing me and come soon."

Me: "OK"

I love teasing her. She looks adorable while blushing. I can imagine her blushing face and red cheeks. walking downstairs I reached in the TV lounge.