Chapter # 30 "They never ever stayed happy"

Last chapter...
Upset hoon yaar bohat.
Its my second story I started writing and its on number two story which I completed.
I can't make it right what I wanted to but still you guys bare it.
Hats off to you all :)
You guys are love.

About the last update. Actually this update there will be a lot question marks in the end.

Don't get confused my cuties. Just wait for the epilogue and every confusion will get a sollution. Trust me.

And again holding my ears for making you guys sad more than scared.

But this is just a story my lovelies :) :) :) :)

May Allah grant dhoombros and every single character I used in this story a blessfull long life inshaAllah.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Just read it :(

They never ever stayed happy

Hussain Asif's POV

I hate myself for this Confessions but I had to make this for every one's sake. We need to tell him the truth.

Bisma bhabi and Mariam were zoned out. They were not back to conciousness up till now.

It seems Aliya don't want them both to know any thing but what about Maham bhabi.

She was our crime partner. She was there with us. That's why Aliya has possessed her.

She is in Maham bhabi's body.

Maham bhabi was badly injured and her body was lopped from different parts.

Her arms, hands, face,legs, feet, neck, belly, back, and every body part was jabbed.

Her whole body was bruised.

Her body almost lopped. Theres was less chance of her survival and more than less chance of mine and sherry's survival.

Atif was not uttering a single word. He was quieter than before.

He wanted explaination so I'll provide him every single detail before I die.

"Atif there was no Taimoor in Aliya's life. She never left with any guy like Taimoor. Taimoor was dead that time we told you about Aliya getting married to him. He met with an accident that day before we killed Aliya."

I started telling him and I was not able to face him.

I don't know what his expresaions were. I don't really know what exactly he is feeling now.

But I need to tell him what ever he is going through.

Akhir marny say pehly maafi bhi to maangni hai apny dost say apny sub say baray gunaah ki.

Chahy woh maaf kery ya nahi.

I continued telling him.
"Aliya was never married. She didn't even know Taimoor. She only loves you Atif and remember that letter you asked me to give her? I never gave it to her instead I got to know about her feelings towards you and that all happened. "

I slowly pulled my gaze up and saw Atif. He was looking at Aliya and Aliya was looking at me with dis belief.

She didn't knew all about Atif's love.

"Instead I told her that you love some one else that's why she was angry with you and I told you that she is angry with you beacuse she only was best friends with you. But you proposed him and she hate you for this. That all was a stupid prank for us. We never knew that she'll die."