Chapter # 23 " Jokes a part but its truth "

Assalam o Aliakum!
So here is the dared update. Some one dared me to update all my stories together so I accepted the dare and I am here updating my second story.
Stay tuned guys.
Hope you guys are happy with all the updates I am doing right now. I am sure you guys will make me happy with your nice comments and lots of votes :)

Happy wala Reading guys... :)

From previous ride...

"Hey why there is complete dark. Where is Ati?" Hussain asked annoyed. I was about to say some thing when I saw light. That light with a fat and big shadow started walking. Slowly that shadow was coming near and near.

I thought it could be Atif Khan the horror king.

But what came after that light was hell horrible....

Have fun reading these updates.... :)

Hussain Asif's POV

We all use to play prank games. I did with Atif when we last met at his place and I know its pay back time. It must be Atif and he want reveng.

The shadow was getting closer. The more closer it came the bigger it become.

I tried my best to control my laughter as I already know the consequences of this stupid most prank performed by Atif. The two ladies with me are expert in screaming.

Even if they came to know its Atif not some real thing they simply screams shattering their vocal cords.

Same situation is now.

Walking three to four steps it revealed. I mean the biggest secret revealed. Atif Khan in his brand new horrible avtar. He was covered in white sheet. His head and face portion covered with red liquid. He was holding a large candle.

Controlling my laughter I looked at the ladies and to my shock i didn't hear any scream from them.

Turning my head towards them I saw the most awkward thing. Both the ladies stand like statues covering their eyes with their hands. Now this is what I actually call funny.

My eyes roamed towards my Mariam my yum.

She was looking adorable. I suddenly felt the urge to kiss her. Walking towards her I came in front of Mariam. As bhabi can't see right now and even Atif is blind right at the moment.

Her eyes were covered with her hands while she was pouting making my hormones go wild seeing her like this.

Bending towards her face I quickly pecked her lips and backed off. I wanted to kiss her more but conditions are not favourable right at the moment. Her mouth slightly opened and now her eyes were poped out looking at me surprisingly but the next moment she screamed with her full strength.

Looking towards her direction I came to know the reason which was expected. I smiled seeing Horrible Atif while I heard another scream from the other honourable lady.

Maham bhabi won the scream challenge. She beat my wife in this compitition.

"Ruk Atif k bachy mai tujhe batata hoon. Ruk harami darinday insan to tu lag he nahi raha abhi to tu nay phir muaziz khawateen ko dara diya." I spoke running and chasing him while he was running to save his life.

Atif Khan's POV

I was excited to take my revenge but at the mean time it all ruined due to the stupid nail.

The white sheet stucked with nail and was not getting free even after a hundredth attempt. Giving a last try it got free finally.

But there were after shocks in the sheet I mean holes on one corner where it got ruined by the nail.

Ab tayar raho bacho. I am coming!

With that an evil smile came to my lips. I was about to walk when I heard some one's scream. It was a feminine scream.

Kahin Maham bhabi ko to kuch..

I started running when I heard another scream but it was different and more louder then the previous one.

I stumbled and was about to fall down when some one bumped into me and I fell down with all my weight hugging the floor with addition of some one else's weight over me.

I tried to get up but all my attempts were use less because of the sheet covered around me and also due to the person lying on me. What the effin hell is this. Matlab mujh per he so jana hai kia.

"Get the hell up from me" I mumbled

Instead of getting up the person hugged me tightly pushing his all weight over me.

What the heck is wrong with thia person.

"Yaar tu bohat he nahoosti insan hai. Pata hai na oratyn kitna chillati hein phir bhi tu nay un ko daraya. I told you not to do such things with them but you again did the exact thing"

I heard Hussain scolding.

So its Hussain Asif up on me. Tabhi mai kahon k mujh per itna mota kon hai.

Yahan ki to chureil bhi haseen hogi or at least bhaari nahi hogi to itna bhaari Hussain he ho sakta hai.

"Oh harami insan baad mai bakwas kerna. First get up you gainday." I fired back and finally he got up freeing his all weight from me.

Removing the sheet from me I was finally able to breath properly. It was hell suffocating there.

Hussain was standing in front of me glaring at me as if he wants to kill me right now.

"I told you not to do such stuff but you the stupid most person around this globe did the same again. You scared them." He started again with his scolding Atif as much as possible wala session.

But what I did?

Judge sahab mai maasoom hoon. Mai mujrim nahi. Thinking in sunny deol style I stare at him blankly. What is he even trying to say? I am here. I still am here than how I am the one who scared the ladies out there.

"But sain..."

I was about to say something when I got a tight slap across my cheek from non other than the Hussain Asif. What the fried fish. How can he slap me. How can he slap his best friend.

"Just shut up and come with me. We have a lot to do with in short time" he said and hold my collar. With that he started pushing me towards the hall and what I did. I simply started walking matching his footsteps like a mashriki biwi.

Hey what the hell I am thinking.

Unknown POV

Bechara Hussain! Tch tch tch...

He thinks that Atif did this but its not truth. The truth is something else far away from their expectations.

In bechaaron ko to pata he nahi k in k saath kiya hony ja raha hai.

Kaash mai kuch madad ker sakta in ki. Kaash mai mara na hota. Kaash mai zinda hota to aaj yeh sab hargiz na hota...

Yes..

Mariam is right. Her fear is not wrong. She saw the real name out there and the dream too...

To be continued...

Omg

What is going on right here. What are they up to? what you think? Was that Atif or some one else? What the hell that unknown person was saying? By the way who is this unknown person? Whats gonna happen next?

Stay tuned for more.

Vote
Comments
&
Share

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗