Chapter 7

TIME SKIP THREE DAYS

RING! RING!     That was the alarm clock screaming, like it does every school day. (Y/N) lazily got up to make the alarm stop buzzing.
'Maybe I'll see Kirihito at the Cafe again...' she wondered.      For some reason, (Y/N) always thought about Kirihito, even though he is extremely mysterious. She continued to get ready for school until she realized what time it was.
"Damn it! I'm gonna be late!"
Quickly sticking her phone in her school bag, (Y/N) rushed out of her residence. She didn't care if people thought she looked ugly or weird at the moment, she only wanted to get to her school whether she liked it or not. Luckily she bumped into one her close friends.
"You're late too?!" (Y/N) asked as she almost knocked both of them into the skull busting sidewalk.
"Why are you surprised?" (Friend's Name) asked looking confused.

"Well I guess I'm not quite used to it." (Y/N) replied,  "you're almost never late!"

"True, very true," (Friend's Name) continued, "but hey, at least you get a walking buddy so those guys don't pick on you." She said as she poked (Y/N) in the arm.

"Hey!" (Y/N) and poked her bestie in the arm too.

They continued to walk to school until they had to part ways.    "I'll see you after school?" (Y/N) asked.

"Definitely!"    (Friend's Name) smiled and walked away.  
'Ugh, now I have to face another aggravating day of school.

TO BE CONTINUED...