Chapter 4. Rose garden

so it is chapter4. Hope you all love it!

Janes POV~

This made masons eyes light up with joy. "Thats a great idea Rosie!" Looking at me "You're going to love it jane!" He held out his hand towards me. Was i meant to take it? I thought to myself. He saw the hestiation in my face "Too soon huh?" He asked me. I could seem to find the right words and i could see the pain in his eyes, so before he started to put his hand down i slidemine into it. "Whats this i hear about a rose garden?" I saying trying to sound confident, trying to put on the lest fake looking smile I could. This made him smile instintly, holding on to my hand as if h was never going to let go.

We walked down a long corridor and then out a door way into what seemed like a forest of roses. "OH MY!" I gasped when I saw it all. I let go of his hand slightly to reach out and touch the closes rose bush. We walked around looking at all the different roses for awhile. I hadn't realised that mason had ledus to a small talble and chair setting. The chairs and table were white and had a sort of swirling pattern covering it. I smile in sheer delight and turn to look at mason, whom is smiling and contently watching me.

He walks closer to me cupping my cheek with he free hand, as i was still only just holding on to his other. He starts gliding his thumb over my cheeck to then brush hair off it. I look into his eyes, a smile still on both our lips. What am I doing?! I think to myself. I don't even know what he wants or if I can even trust him yet! And I'm acting as if he's done absulotely nothing at all! I continue to think while staring into his eyes. His touch, it is somehow familiar and I want to believe him. His eyes are screaming out in pain, full of memories of him and I. Well the other me anyway. . .

He starts to lean in and after a few seconds I start to lean in aswell. Then it hits me and I hesitate and while his eyes are cosed i quickly but gently push him away. I then quickly truned arounf and walk towards the closest rose and play with the petals. Knowing that the look on his face would have been a mix of anger, hurt and confusion. He walks up behind me and starts talking "Sorry jelly, I didn't mean to push or make you uncomfertabe."

"It's ok. I just. . . Wait what did you just call me?" I looked at hime puzzeled.

"What? I said sorry"

"Yes I mean after that"

"Oh you mean 'jelly' that was your nickname-" At this I started to lose focus and then all these images and voices started flood in around me.

Flashback

A little girl and boy were playing cards on a deck. The little boy puts his cards down and chuckles "I win jelly-bean! Na Na!" The little girl looks at her own cards and smiles at him. "Oh really? Well I'd think again Mayo!" She puts down her cards then laughs until tears start pricking into her eyes. The little boy called mayo looks down at both sets of cards shocked.

End of flashback

Thats when I'm brought back to reality by mason calling my name. "JANE?!. . . Hello earth to jane?!"

Hey guys sorry that it's so sort but i fet this was the right place to leave a cliffhanger for the next chapter. That said you know the drill:

Comment

Vote

Share