"The Meet"

After school I met with Daisha like I planned to. I had a couple minutes before football practice so we met behind the field house were all the football players and coaches park their cars. She walked up on me while I was talking to one of my homeboys. She tapped me on the shoulder and I turned around. I see she had changed into her cheer practice clothes. She looked good af. We both sat in the car and I turned the music down a little bit. I grabbed her hand and looked her in her eyes. She had those big hazel eyes that you just couldn't resist. I told her "You know I been diggin' you for a little minute right." She paused and then said "Yea, so wassup." I told her I wanted to be with her and make it official. She had a big smile on her face, I could tell I had made her day. I told her "I don't get out of practice until 6 but come to the stadium, and afterwards we'll go get something to eat." She said "OK" and then got out the car. She turned and looked at me as she walked back towards the gym. It was one of those heartfelt looks. I smiled and turned around and got my gym bag out the car,and went to practice. We went hard at practice that day. We had state semifinals in the next week so we was on go the whole practice. As we left the field, I saw Daisha sitting in the bleachers with her little sister. She smiled, adpnd I waved at her. I got out of my pads and put on my clothes. When I walked outside, Daisha was waiting by my car. We got in, I cranked up,and opened the sunroof. It was a cool breezy night and the air felt so good. Daisha asked "Where are we going?" I just said "Somewhere special." I drove on and then pulled into the parking lot of BJs. Their food was so good,it just melts in your mouth. I got out and grabbed the door for her. I got us a table in the back of the restaurant. As we looked over the menu, I could see her glance up and look at me. I looked up at her and looked in her eyes again. I ordered something to eat for the both of us. Over all the eating and laughing, she asked me a question,that really made me think. After she took a sip of her drink she asked me "Why did you like me so much?" I looked at her and said "Your all I could look for in a girl." She just laughed and smiled. After we finished eating I drove her home. She lived in Hillside; the rich part of the city where all the lawyers,doctors,and buisness people lived. I walked her to her front door. She turned around and gave me a kiss on the cheek. She put her number in my phone and told me to call her later. I said "OK" and walked back to my car,and drove home. I was tired and exhausted. It was a good day but I just needed to get some rest.