Part Two

When your finished getting ready, you run down the stairs and scream at your mum about how you desperately need to get there AS SOON AS! Of course though she’s a mum, she thinks she knows best and just replies by saying how there is still 2 hours until the concert doors were even opened, and then asking questions like “what’s the point in getting there so early?” This is not what you want to hear! “I might get the chance to see them going in” you scream back, “I could show Aston my…Oh never mind”. “Fine if you’re that bothered but don’t go ringing me if you’re too cold out there” mum replies making sure it doesn’t seem that she has lost this argument. You don’t backchat just incase she refuses again, but you secretly think about how could you ever be cold, with your JLS hoodie on?

When you arrive at the venue it is absolutely dead, and you don’t understand why loads of other girls haven’t arrived to see them, if only for an extra second. Mum has now decided she isn’t going to leave until at least a couple more people turn up, but you know she only wants to stay and annoy you. You stand in silence for 5 minutes until mum blurts out “I can see Aston!” you turn around to see no Aston and a rather hysterical mother, who at this point you could actually kill. “Mum that was totally unfair and so unnecessary!” she is still in fits of laughter but manages to reply with a very giggly, “He’s over there now”. I’m not falling for it this time you think to yourself, as you regret ever asking to arrive early, but still turn around with a glimmer of hope.