The Dementors

Scarlet's POV:
I told Hermione everything about Sirius. She believed me. We had quidditch tryouts today. I tried for Gryfindor chaser. I got in!
Hermione and I discussed her being an animagus so she can stay with me. We're very close best friends. We're exactly like Fred and George.
Dad had made the potion for Hermione. She chose the form of a wolf like mine. The full moon was coming up soon. Snape was taking over D.A.D.A for the last day.
   On the night if the full moon Dad and I were in the shack. Hermione joined us soon. Sadly she shifted to late. I bit her. After I did she shifted but lied down.
   The next morning Dad had to help both of us to the Hospital Wing. Madame Pomfery gasped as she saw the bite mark on Hermione's forearm. I started crying. It's my fault. Hermione will be a monster like me. I soon fell asleep from exhaustion. The day after the full moon made me weak.
   When I woke up I was excused. So was Hermione. We went to our dorm to find Star curled up I'm his bed. We smiled. Hermione seemed to remember something.
  " You'll never guess what Snape did in class!"
  " What?"
  " He tried to expose you guys."
   I growled. I grabbed Star and went to the quidditch pitch. I gave Star to Hermione. We started practice. It was amazing. We're going to play Slytherin for our next game.
   When we got to the lockers Oliver made us gather.
  " It turns out we're playing Hufflepuff. They used Malfoy's injury to get out of the weather. Hufflepuff has a new Seeker. Cedric Diggory."
   Katie and Angelina giggled. I rolled my eyes. Afterwards Hermione and I went to Transfiguration. After class we told McGonagall about Hermione's new secret. She just nodded.
   It's time for the game and I'm a little nervous. I stayed with Katie and Angelina. We flew out and into our formation. The game went by. Harry saw the Snitch and so did Diggory. A grim appeared in the clouds. I soon saw hooded black figures. Dementors. I flew up to Harry. The dementors came to me as well. I screamed and fell off my broom. All went black.
   When I opened my eyes everything was blurry. I didn't have my contacts. I saw my glasses on the side table and put them on. Dad, Hermione, and Star were here. I lifted my head then groaned in pain. They looked my way. Star decided to jump on my stomach. My head was pounding.
  " Dumb ass dementors."
   Dad chuckled a little.