Author's note

This book is sorely based on the tv show rather than the books.

The timeline kicks off in the first season and time jumps to the second then the third and it continues on from there.

There is a big time jump between the first and third season, but it's accurate and will have a few flashbacks and we will be learning about our character's backstory even though she is a made up member of the stark family.

Her name is Beatrice Adelaide Stark, she is 21 years old and was supposed to be married around the time that war broke out in the seven kingdoms. Luckily for her, all hell broke loose at the right time. She was born in the Riverlands, a child of Ned and Catelyn Stark. She is third in line for the throne and has auburn - light brown hair that ends a few inches beyond the shoulder and she has hazel eyes.

Our story starts off in kings landing around the time that Ned is to be put on trail for his doings. After that we time skip, end up in the second season 2 then again we time jump to the third, were eventually we meet Jojen and Meera Reed.

*This book does contain spoilers*

Jojen does survive getting stabbed and makes it through the fourth season, I am planning on making a sequel.

I appreciate your support !!.

- the first few chapters will be up soon, Erin