Feelings That Simply Cannot Be Conveyed By Words

There are feelings that simply cannot be expressed through words.

Can you hear me?

If I were to utter a single sound, then this wonderful feeling -- of warmth and joy -- it would instantaneously disappear, yet slowly and eternally throughout the dimension of nonexistent time.

It is when we have our conversations, those rare but somehow warming conversations...
it is then that I find I enjoy life.

It is then that I realize human kindness lives on.

It lives on in us and the people who we care for who, in turn, care for us.

We do not care for our loved ones for show like the majority of "humans" in our modern day corrupt world.

We show consideration because we care.

Please hear, read, my thoughts, for hearing them audibly would never be the same as reading them from the heart.

Please read the warmth you have shared with me before they dissolve amidst the inevitable bed of misery.

Look at my face and my smile.

It is you who gave me these gifts. You have showed me how to be loving, caring, and human.

And for that, I thank you.

Can you hear my inaudible voice? Can you hear these feelings of mine that are only casted on the passing nights of comet Lovejoy?

I cherish these feelings.

I nurture them every instant I am granted them.

It makes me anticipate each and every single day.

These tears of joy glistening in my eyes... this smile... feeling fluffy inside.

Words could never convey this.... It is not of utter happiness, it is much, much more than that. I know it may seem complicated, but please read this warmth and happiness and thankfulness growing from deep within the depths of my very being.

For with your existence and joy I can also access the gift of positivity.

It grants me the power to see the beauty of the world and to see its ugliness as instead the beauty that another may perceive it as.

This positivity that you have enlightened me with radiates from your spirit and into mine.

It is a cycle.

Our positivity seeps into one another's enlightened spirits.

You can only understand this wonder through the wondrous existence of being able to read the overjoyed and utterly thankful whispers from my heart.

Thank you.

I am grateful for this gift you have given me.

Thank you....

Thank you so much.