Chapter 18: Forget

Dani's POV
Oh my gosh... why is everything so dizzy and blurry? I opened my eyes, this time clearly, so it's not blurry anymore (probably). And I was right... but I was still dizzy.

"Laur?" I asked quietly, no strength in my voice at all.

"D-Dani?" A familiar voice asked.

"Lauren? Is it you?" I questioned the voice, hoping it was Lauren.

"No... it's me... Amy"

WHAT?! WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE?!

"Amy?... what are you doing here?" I gritted through my teeth, still remembering what they did to me...

"Are you okay?" Amy asked me. Why did she just change the subject?!

"Amy, don't change the subject!" I hissed.

"I never did" Amy glared at me.

"Dani? Is that you?" I heard K- Traitor #2 ask.

"Yes, it's her Kath" Amy replied with a totally different tone than before... weird

"So you've been here all this time?" Katherine asked.

"What do you think idiot?" I snapped.

Katherine rolled her eyes at me. Suddenly we heard some screaming.

"No! Leave me alone"... The voice sounded familiar... very familiar...

"NO! PLEASE NO!!" It's... LAUREN!

"LAUREN!" I screamed. Suddenly the pain screams stopped and I heard footsteps.

"Great work, freak" Amy muttered under her breath.

"Shut up" I whispered, before the door opened. A man appeared with a mask on his head. He muttered curse words then looked me in the eyes.

"You shouldn't have done that, little girl" he yelled, before I felt a sting on my left cheek.

"How dare you?"

"How dare you touch my sister!"

Lauren....

"Get back upstairs bi***"

"Not until you leave my sister alone, and let her be..."

"No"

Lauren was extremely mad now. She ran towards the man and kicked him in his stomach. Wrong move...

I couldn't bare seeing what would happen next, so I turned my head... next thing I saw, was Lauren laying on the floor... lifeless

Lisa's POV
I was running somewhere in an alley, when I stepped on something.

"Hmm?" I mumbled to myself, before picking up the object.

"A phone? It says D & L Forever... who's could it be? D& L..."

D & L... Dani... DANI AND LAUREN! It's probably Dani's phone I guess.

"That means that they're here... but where?" I asked. I began running towards a hole in the ground. It was just big enough for me to fit my ear inside.

"No! Leave me alone" That's Lauren... What's going on?

"NO! PLEASE NO!!" Oh my moose, I have to save her.

"How do I get there?!" I kept searching, but there was NOTHING, absolutely nothing to be found, and that sucked.

Christina's POV
I witnessed the whole thing... and it hurts... I don't know how, but Dani managed to free her arms from the rope, but her feet were still magnetised to the chair.

"Lauren... Lauren can you hear me?"

"Is she alright?" Amy asked

"Does it look like she's fine?" Dani snapped at Amy harshly.

"Lauren... Lauren wake up! Wake up!" Dani pleaded. Lauren's eyes were slowly opening, but with a lifeless color.

"The key... Christina... chair" Lauren coughed... blood... she was whispering to Dani, whilst coughing up blood. It hurt so badly, the tears were stinging in my eyes, so I rather looked away.

Katherine and Amy were the only ones who weren't sad, for some reason...

Suddenly we heard noises coming from the dark side of the room...

"Hello?"

"You" Dani glared at... whoever it was

"Katherine! Amy! Where's Christina?" LISA asked. How dare she come back after leaving us! Yes, Amy told me all about it.

"How dare you! How dare you leave us!" I yelled.

"Maybe because your dumb plan was pointless!" Lisa raised her voice at me.

"Then why don't you go off alone?" I fired back.

"Because... I already did" she said, but it seemed like she was lying.

"Pfft... yeah right"

"Lisa! Get the key quietly behind Christina's chair" Katherine ordered.

"Whatever" Lisa mumbled. She took the key from behind me chair and helped Dani with her feet. Then she helped the rest.

"Let's get out of here" Amy said.

"No! Lauren is still unconscious, we can't just leave her here!" Dani complained, clearly angered by Amy's words.

"She's not gonna survive one way or another. She was bleeding inside! She coughed up blood which means she is bleeding! She could die any second now!" Katherine took Amy's side, too.

"I'm sorry... we can't afford another person that is close to dying, the weight will hold us back... so, I'm sorry" I sadly said as I stepped next to Amy and Katherine.

"No! I'm not gonna leave her here! Because I am her sister! And sisters do not give up on each other! Remember what mom said? Guess not!" Dani yelled.

Suddenly we heard for footsteps coming down. I quickly ran the outside with Amy and Katherine. I looked back, expecting Lisa to be behind me, but she wasn't there. She was helping Dani!!

"Let's go" Amy grabbed my arm, and so, we ran off... I will never forgive myself for this.

Lisa's POV
They just ran off! Leaving us here! I hate them!!!

"Thanks Lise" Dani mumbled. I smiled. Suddenly we heard the door open and there was a strange man yelling at us... with a knife in his hand. He grabbed my arm, causing me to drop Lauren's feet and then landing back on the floor.

"Leave me alone!" I yelled. I was hitting and kicking all over the place, which didn't help at all. Then I decided to step on his foot, really hard. He let me go after.

"Leave my sisters and I alone!" I screamed. I looked back at Dani, only to see Lauren's body on the floor again, and another man holding Dani still.

"Get them out. This girl stays" the man who I kicked pointed to Lauren.

"No!" I yelled again.

"Yes!"

And, so, I got knocked out

__________________
Hi sorry for the long wait!!! Thanks for 2.61K!!!♥♥♥
And sorry again for the sucky chapter
Have any of you got Instagram accounts? Follow me, I'll follow you because I always do:
@acidraincim
I would really appreciate the follow, I want to stay in touch with some of my readers, well hopefully

By the way, I've decided the name for the sequel: Sorry
Next chapter is gonna be sometime in January 2016 :)
Thanks for taking your time reading this :)
Happy New Year 2016
-Jillian

Update 10/06/16 - I'm renaming the sequel to something else :)