Chapter 7

"Come on, just a bit more, sugar. What do you say?" The guy grins, stumbling a bit as he walks after Eiri.
"Not a chance~" Eiri chuckles, walking on easily enough. Maybe she should slam a tree into him? Probably.
Fingers grasp onto her wrist, the touch hard enough to bruise a regular human, and Eiri comes to a stop. He did not--- yes, yes he did. She turns to the guy to give him a piece of her mind before an arm wraps around her waist, a familiar warm hand landing on top of her head protectively.
Kaname's eyes glow as he levels the drunken male with a glare. How dare he? He should kill him - but the curious looks and the whispers around them stop that plan. The male is a human, not a vampire. Kaname can't kill him... yet.
"If you ever come near her again..." His velvety voice is dark in thinly veiled anger. It's enough to sober up the male enough for him to widen his eyes in fear.
Kaname hides his satisfaction at the reaction well, "Now leave, before I change my mind on letting you go,"
The male doesn't need to hear this twice, turning tail and rushing off.
Eiri sweatdrops as the hand on her head moves a bit, stroking her hair, the arm around her waist loosening but not disappearing. "Were you scared?" Kaname murmurs, tilting his head down to murmurs into Eiri's ear.
Eiri snorts. As if? "I totally had that," She says.
Kaname suppresses the urge to roll his eyes. Barely. "Of course you did," he finally drops his hold on Eiri, straightening up.
Eiri turns around to face Kaname. "I did!" She protests, placing a hand on her hip, puffing up her cheek.
Kaname merely smiles slightly, before he turns and starts to walk off.
"Oiii, what's that look for?" Eiri complains, setting chase. "Kuraannnnnn...!!"

˙•٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠•˙

He draws her body closer, their eyes burning red with desire, her chest touching his. He can hear someone breathing hard, but at this point he's not sure if it's him, or her.
"Eiri..."
Her voice is but a whisper on his breath, and the girl's eyes widen-
Kaname's fangs sink into her neck and Ruka grasps onto Kaname's shoulders tightly, and Ruka swallows hard. It's only because he doesn't want to bite -that person-, that Kaname comes to her... But for now, that's fine. If she can sate Kaname's thirst even the slightest...
Her arms wrap around him as he tries to pretend that it's not the Noble's blood he is tasting right now, that it is not the Noble that is currently holding him.
Unfortunately, Ruka's blood does nothing to satisfy his everlasting thirst for Eiri.

˙•٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠•˙

"How about, next time, I plan the date?" Eiri suggests, and Kaname raises an eyebrow.
"Are you unsatisfied?" He asks. How could she be? No one has ever been unsatisfied with his dates!
"Kuran, we're on a rowboat that Aidou is rowing. What kind of weird three-way date -is- this?"
Kaname doesn't understand why Eiri includes Aidou into the date. She can just ignore him, right? Besides, who else will row? Her? -Him-?
Well, he supposes if it makes her happy...
Kaname sighs. "Would you like me to throw him overboard then?"
Aidou's eyes widen, and Eiri grins. "Definitely,"
"Kaname-sa-"
SPLASH
"Satisfied now?" Kaname asks dully, as he takes the rows. He can't let Eiri do it, now can he?
Eiri grins a bit sadistically as she watches Aidou break surface a few meters away, spluttering indignantly. "Very,"
Aidou really, REALLY doesn't like it when Kaname plans their dates.

˙•٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠•˙

Annoyed, Eiri tugs down her shirt a bit more. Nope, still not long enough to pretend it's a dress, and she -really- needs to leave soon. The amused Pureblood that is watching from the sofa from the corner of his eyes as he pretends to be doing paperwork, isn't helping.
"Kuran, stop pretending you're busy, and help me find my clothes," Eiri complains.
Kaname's lips twitch. "Isn't this fine?" He asks, a chuckle slipping out, regardless of his best interests to stifle it.
Eiri's eye twitches a bit, and then she grins, shifting her weight onto one leg, hand on her hip. "Maa~" She says in an easy going tone that kills Kaname's chuckle easily enough "Only if you want me to go outside like this~?"
Ung. Kaname does not, in fact, prefer that. And Eiri knows that, "I believe you may find your underwear on the lamp,"
Eiri furrows her brow, "What the," she mutters, looking up, spotting the red and black lace immediately. "Why'd you throw it -there-?" She complains.
Kaname's lips twitch again. "You weren't complaining when I did it,"
Eiri's cursing only draws forth a new chuckle.