You're the apple of my eyes.

Hey, elOww...
I think you enjoy my life story.
So, like, vote and comments.
......lOve yOu....... !.The best is for you...
Sindy..team bs new song..
SANS RANCUNE...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ding Dong...
Who can it be in this early morning. Agh I'm so tired to walk to the door, I think there's no one at home. I got up on my feet and rushed down the stairs. When I opened the door, I saw Luke. I started to panic. How do he know my address.
And what if my parents were at home, it would be a chaos.

"Luke, what are you doing here?" , I yelled at him.
"Hey , no good morning, it's so rude from a friend, I came here to take her to a date.", he said flirting with me.
"Ya, friends go to date now."I said sarcastically.
He is becoming annoying now.
"I'm just joking, I came to see you after what happened to you yesterday, but I don't see you in pain. ", he said in a curious tone.

"Why would I cry for a boy who has not respect to a girl, and who is a jerk.", I said to him and he smirk.
"You know I like you , why I can't read you?", he said in a flirty tone.
"Because I'm not a book, and you're already in flirty mode so early.", I replied in an amusing tone.

"Yeah, seeing you in the morning make me turn into a flirty mode. Okay, will you come for a drive with me at six afternoon? ", he said and winked at me.

"I don't know, I will tell you later", I said to him.
"I know it's a yes , no one reject me.", he winked at me.

Yeah, he's so cute, he has black hair and dimples. And his eyes is like drug which can be stared by hours. He has muscular body and a tattoo on his neck which make him look like a bad boy.

"Enjoy the view", he said in an amusing tone.
"Huh , I'm just looking for what you have for girls to fall on your feet. But you're not my type", I said to him.

"Hmm..whatever, I wish you accept my invitation my princess", he said like a gentleman.
"Okay, I think I accept the invitation", I said in a flirty tone.
"Thank you, my lady, and wear something white, I think I will make you meet my parents", he said.
"Okay, see you."

I went to my room and I'm searching for a simple and pretty dress. I'm just thinking non-stoo why he wants me meet his parents.
I phoned NOoria to tell about Luke.

"Oh my gosh , it's so strange that Luke wants to meet his parents. He's has never done this before. I think he like you.", he said excitedly.
"What, why me, I'm not enough for him. It's impossible. ", I said worriedly.
"But I'm saying the true, I know him well ", she said to me.
"Okay , bye I got to go , love you.", I end the call and thinking about the meeting of Luke's parents.

Already six. I heard the door rang. I went welcome him. He looks so damn fuckinG hOt in his white t-shirt.
I caught him looking at me in a strange way like he's so weak.
I smiled at him.
Then he look at me (the suite is at the top of the story)it's not a dress. I want to look a little different.

"Looking fuckinG hot, I like your style", he said to me not moving his eyes from my body.
"Thank you", I replied to his comment shyly.

"Let's go", he grabbed my arm.
He opened the door like a gentleman. He's so romantic. Oh no stop thinking Dilah, you're stupid.
He put the disc of 'la fOuine , drôle De parcours , j'avais pas les mots'. He was driving very fast which make think that tree were running.

Suddenly, 'Ma meilleur Zaho feat la fOuine' started playing and without paying no attention, I started singing.
As I was paying more attention by singing , I forgot that Luke was present.
He started to rap with la fOuine. My mouth opened of shape O as I was shocked to see him rap so well.

"Close your mouth, flies will get in.", he said jokingly.
"You rap so well.", I said to him still in shock.
"Yeah, la fOuine is my favorite.", he said .
"Me too", I said excitedly.
"We have the same taste I see my adorable lady.", he said and winked at me.
"Yeah", I said to him.

He parked the car in the parking lot of Comlon Restaurant.
"What are we having dinner here", I asked.
"Yeah, do you have any problem , I mean you like Chinese food??", he said in worried tone.
"No , I like the food but i do not know that you'll take me to a date.", I said to him playing with my hair and winked at him.
"You're so cute when you flirt.", he said in the same tone.

We entered the restaurant, we can smell the aroma of the foods. My belly started making noise. We sat and a waitress came to take orders from us.
I ordered frit rice and 'poulet croustillant' whereas Luke, 'calamar croustillant' and noodles.

The waitresses stared Luke and tried to flirt with him which make me feel mad. I wanted to cut their faces.
Luke realize that I was jealous, he gave a smirk and ignored them.

"It's delicious", I said to him.
"Yeah, I wanted to tell you something.", he said hesitantly.

"Yeah, tell me.", I said.
"I l-llove you since I saw you.", he said worriedly.
"What, are you serious?", I said to him shyly.
"Yeah, you're so different and I was very angry of what Tyler had done to you.", he said gritting his teeth.
"I think I like you too.", I said to him not letting my eyes move up to him.

"Really, I doubted it when you were looking at the waitresses.", he said teasingly.
I started to blush like a red tomato.

"You know what, you're the apple of my eyes.", he said to me in an unknown expression.

I started to melt like ice and blush non stop. But I still don't know if he loves me or not. Curiosity bites the cat.

_______________________________________

SO guys , how was it?????...
Please vote and comments