Friends job....

Hey , I have already updated my second chapter. It's holiday, so I got time to write. I am not a genuine in English but I have told you already , I'll try my best.
So come on guys. ....
....so please read, comment and vote..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day passes, everyone is busy about their life especially their relationship. But I'm so worried about RaïSsa. Why can't she believe us, she's in love and to be more specific' love is blind for her'. But I'm sure one day she'll realize her mistake and I hope that it will not be too late.

I'm so excited for this weekend as my friends and I had decided to go at Caudan Waterfront to spend a day with our Facebook friends. I am overwhelmed with excitement and I have no idea what can I wear. So I phoned RaïSsa to give me some tips. She even don't have any idea for herself , we decided to go shopping. Shopping with friends is one of my most important moment which I can spend with my friends.

Some minutes later, I quickly rushed down the stairs , put my hair a ponytail and grab my keys but suddenly I knocked at something very hard, and it was none other than my only overprotective brother Laouni. He's one of the bad boy and handsome guy. He is such a player that he changes girl like his clothes.

"Hey , my adorable sister, where are you going", said my brother in a serious tone.
Oh shit , he will be furious if I told him that I am going with RaïSsa. And I can't lie , he'll know anyway. I smirk at him to give him a sign. My brother and I can understand each other by sign.
"Oh you're going with your friends , let me be guess RaïSsa, right sisiXx..?", said my adorable brother.

"Yeah, you guess ", I winked my one eye and I smirk at him amusingly.

He had a crush since a long time on RaïSsa and she may be probably the first girl who got his attention. They were together till RaïSsa left him for her 'PILON'. Till today my brother love her like he had before.

"So, go but no boys, ok?"said my bro in a serious tone.
"OK bro, bye, see ya" , I said and I entered my brother's car.

I'm not eighteen and don't have license but i know how to drive. My brother let use his car but he tell me that he know nothing when my parents will come to know. They will kill me.

I went into the mall where RaïSsa is standing waiting for me patiently. The first thing I do is hugging her tightly. I miss her so much.

"I miss you my baby Dilah" , said RaïSsa emotionally.
"Me too", I said to her in the Same tone.

We went to pride mark where we always shops. We spent great moment together and we got our outfit for Saturday. I had bought a blue jean slim and a grey shirt which written 'sexy girl' and RaïSsa bought a skirt only as she told me that she had already something to put on it.

We went to Mc Donald to eat and talk in hours. While going home, I dropped RaïSsa and went to la' rue Desforge' to buy a barbecue. Before going to bed , my bro and I eat something.

When I arrived at home , I showed my parents my outfit . They were happy for me but they told me no boys. It okay , I need no boys to make me enjoy my life.

Already Saturday, I super happy. I woke up eight as we'll be leaving eleven. I want to be on time. After doing my simple make up. I don't want to get stares from others. It make me feel shy.

I secretly grab my brother's key as everyone was at home. I jumped into the car and put 'La fOuine , team bs' songs. I am a biggest fan of la fOuine.
I sang till I park my car in the parking lot. I call my friends who was standing , talking and laughing loudly. They were laughing which is probably NOoria prank or jokes.

I went in a flash to them and i know that they will start to act like ' TUlSI' . It's our acting word.

When I went there , there was a handsome guy standing near NOoria who was supposedly his new boyfriend. And there was the traitor standing near RaïSsa. I really hate him so much.
"Hi , sweet lady", said a boy who is trying to flirt with me.
"Hi", I said sarcastically.
"So much coldness,I thought you will be sweet like your appearance", he said amusingly.
"Huh, never judge someone by appearance", I said to him. Ignoring his gaze .

NOoria saw how uncomfortable I was.
"You fuck off", she said to the boy.

"Oh come on, I'm just talking, okay no flirting, happy? ", he said.
"O-Okay, I'm Dilah",I said.

"Nice to meet you Dilah, I'm Luke", he said.
We have been talking for hours. We went to kiddyland. We took pictures and we eat at pizza hut.

So much happen in one day.
While walking with Luke , I saw my secret crush Tyler. My heart was speeding , then NOoria noticed my feeling. But she told he's her past.

I was relieved after hearing her, but Luke grabbed my hand. I was near Tyler.
"Hey , sorry for disturbing you, may I borrow her?", he said to others.
Wtf, he wants me , oh no , I'm not ready yet!!#!!

"okay", they said at the same time.

"I have a crush on you", he said not breaking eye contact with me.

"W-wwhat , how come, I mean when", I said shyly.

"I think , you also have a crush on me", he said sarcastically.

"Uu-uumm I guess, yes I have , I have", I said nervously.

My heart was beating so hard , I think he hear it.

"Come on, let's tell my friends", he said happily.

I can't believe about it. I have got my dream boy.

"Hey guys , I have got a chick", he said amusingly.

What chick , he call me chick.

"Come on , baby , let's have sex", he said with a bad expression on his face.

I could feel adrenaline running through my veins , I had no idea how my hand landed on his face and it makes everyone turn their attention to us.

"You bloody bitch, you've slapped me , how dare you , you know who I am?", he said to me venting all his anger.
He was about to kick me when someone punched him.
It was Luke , who is actually angry and seems uncontrollable. He was about to kick him, I hugged him, he did it back and he controlled himself.

He turned back to Tyler and tell him to get out of his way.

Tyler quickly walk accompanying by his bitches friends.

"Thank you", I said to Luke.
"No thanks in friendship", he chirps to me.

I like Luke . He's is so caring. We spent some minutes more, then we went to our separated way. I went for a walk in 'THE GARDEN OF PLAINE-VERTE' with Luke. We talked about each other. I dropped Luke but before I asks him why he saved me from Tyler the jerk , his only reply is 'FRIEND'S JOB'.

I think I like Luke.

_______________________________________

So guys, what do you think?
Please don't forget to vote and comments.

Sorry for the mistakes.
I hope you really enjoy it.

See ya...