I'm not , you're not...

Hey guys. ..
I'm back...so please vote & comment. .....
I'm super excited to write more..just give me courage. ...
So...guys
Here's the new one....
Enjoy...!!^.^!!....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I arrived at school , everyone was watching at me with their disgusting eyes as I was a slut. I entered the class and ignored their stares. There were full of hatred in their eyes. I really don't know why they were making such face to me. Tahiri entered the class with the others and everyone continue to do what they were doing. Most of the school, were afraid of her. She is the bad girl of the school which is rare for a girl.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so happy for you but someone is not happy at all and which is not a good news for you. ", she said with a sad face.

"Why?, who?, it's not his or her fuckinG problem.", I yelled.

"It's someone who is not good at all to compete or messed.", she said calmly.

"Okay , now tell me everything.", I said trying to control myself from anger.

"It's me sweety, the gang leader of the most powerful and gang of Port -Louis sister. It's nice to meet you.", she said proudly.

"What the hell is happening? ", I hiss.

"Come on , don't play with my patience bitch and mind your language. I am Luke's ex , present and futur , okay fuckinG stupid bitch.", she hissed.

"I am his first love , okay? ", I told .

"What, Tahiri stop her before I do something.", she yelled and trying to calm down.

"Okay , come Dilah.", she mumbled and grabbed my hand.
The gang leader's sister gave me a death glare.

"Are fuckinG out of your mind, she's Uzahir ' s sister and please forget about that boy.", she said .

"I don't who she's and I will continue to love Luke.", I hissed.

I quickly grabbed my bag and went to my next class. I saw Luke was hugging that bitch and gave him a peck of kiss. I could feel tears flowing down my face like a source. I went to Luke and kiss him.
Everyone was shocked and out of words . I could see the bitch angry face. I then slapped her which echoed.
The slap was full of hatred , revenge and hurt.

"You bitch , I will kill you.", she yelled and took off a cutter from her pocket.

Then , Luke tried to control her and they both disappeared in the crowd of spectator.

I was hurt and I promised to myself that I will not make this mistake at all.

I spent more of my time with NOoria. She is very funny but I was annoyed. I just want to stay alone. My life is now started to be like hell.

"Hey, I'm going home, Laouni must be worried.", I said to her and finally gave her a smile accompanying a tight hug.

" I will make your life like a paradise, I will marry you , don't worry, it's my responsibility.", she said proudly and jokingly which finally make laugh.

"I just need time , I will catch up later with you , you'll see.", I said to her .

I walked down my house which was almost close. I opened the door with force which caught everyone attention. I saw the bitch and other boys on the couch with Laouni..

"Surprise, bitch.", she said gritting her teeth.

"Hey , your face is red, I can see it.", I said jokingly.

She was about to say something when a boy gave him a glare and he came to me with a hidden expression in his face.

"You two just shut your dirty mouth!!", he yelled which make everyone scared except me.

"If I talk.", I said , raising an eyebrow.

"Oh I see what we have here, an egois little girl", he said . I could feel his breath on my face. Then his expression changes into an unknown one. He's strange from all guys as I saw and even the mother fuckinG Luke.

"I'm not afraid of you.", I said trying to be hard.

"Oh really, me too I'm not and you know who I am?", he said with a true hard expression on his face.

_______________________________________

It's a small one ...
Please vote & comment. ....