Secrets

Okay so I had some suggestions and this part of the story contains a little smut. Sorry I know it is early on but hey some things just happen. Although it is not very good.

~Olivia's pov~

I watched Niall's face drop as I told him I was pregnant. "I'm guessing it's Liam's?" I nodded, who elses was it going to be? Niall frowned, what was wrong? "Nialler?" He looked at me and smiled. "I'm happy for you Liv, I really am." Niall said picking up his phone and ringing the pizza company. "Hey Tony, I need a 14inch of my normal." I looked at him. what was wrong? I thought he'd be happy for me. He hung up and looked at me. "Pizza will be here in about half hour. Look Liv I'm happy it is just going to take a while for me to adjust. What has Liam said?" I looked at him. "Niall you're the only one I've told. I can't tell Liam yet, please just keep this between us!" Liam had been in a relationship with Danielle for two years and we'd got together only two months after they had ended. He didn't want a child, he was to busy for it. I mean one direction was very important to him and he couldn't deal with a child yet. We had discussed children but he told me that he wanted to watch a few years...he wanted to know this was true. 

Niall was shocked. "Liv you have to tell him." I stood up and got us both some drinks. "Niall. I don't know what to do. Liam doesn't want a child, not yet anyway. I need to think things through and I have a few days. You go on tour in a few days and I plan on joining you. I think," I paused looking at the floor. "I think I'm going to have an abortion." I was usually against it but I'd rather keep Liam happy and make my relationship work than keep a child that could ruin everything. Niall was shocked again. He sat there staring at me for a while, not saying anything. "Okay, well I'm going to support you whatever you're choice is. Oh and I am very glad that you are coming on tour with us. Don't think I could go near enough a year without seeing you." I knew I could trust Niall. I smiled and him and gave him another hug. I got up and put Grease into the DVD player before sitting next to Niall to watch the movie.

~Niall's pov~

I blinked, my eyes adjusting to the light. I looked at the time, it was midnight nearly. I look down to my arms to see Olivia laying in them. We had obviously fallen asleep after we had eaten the pizza. I looked around to see if Liam was home yet. Nope no sign of him. I sat back on the sofa and rethought what had happened the night before. Olivia was pregnant with Liam's baby, but she was having an abortion. She was giving up a child because she wanted Liam to carry on loving her. If I was Liam I would love her no matter what. I looked down and her lying on the sofa. She looked so peaceful. I covered her in a blanket and wrote her a note. I had to get home before Liam got back, he wouldn't like it if I had stayed the night with her. However I didn't want to leave her alone. I scrunched up the paper and sat back on the sofa. I rested my head on the headrest and the next thing I knew I was fast asleep. 

***

I opened my eyes again. It was now 10 in the morning. "Good morning sleepy." I looked up to where the voice was coming from. "Alright Harry. What are you going here?" Harry sat next to me and turned on the tele. I looked to see if Olivia was still sleeping next to me. Harry looked at me, "She is with Liam in the bedroom, they are talking. They even kicked me out here." Harry winked at me. I laughed. "What time did you get back this morning?" Harry looked at the time. "It was like 3 before we walked through the door. We didn't actually go to bed until 4. I'm suprised we didn't wake you up." I stood up and streched. "Where is Lou and Zayn?" Harry raised his eyebrows. "The lightweights went home." I grabbed myself some breakfast when I heard the bedroom door open. Liam came running out. "Guys, guess what..." Had Olivia told him? He seemed happy? "Olivia is able to come on tour with us. I wont have to leave her now." I sighed, or not. Harry smiled and then Olivia came out and smiled too. I looked at her and winked. "Well, I'm going home as I need to shower up." Harry said as he left. Liam said goodbye and got into the shower himself. "Liv, what about the baby?" Olivia hushed me. "I'm going to abort it. I have booked an appointment. Today at one. Can you come with me?" I nodded. At least she told me and didn't keep it a secret completely. "Well I need to go get a shower then I'll swing by at quater to one to pick you up and take you to the hospital. Bye." I hugged her goodbye and left, 

~Liam's pov~

I clambered out of the shower and pulled a towel around my waist, leaving my whole chest open. I walked back to the bedroom where Olivia was sat on the bed. "Hello beautiful." I said laying on the bed next to her. She laid down next to me and smiled. "Hey you. Did you have a good night?" I looked at her and smiled before putting my arm around her shoulders. "Yes, wish you had come though?" I kissed her forehead and sat back up. "You don't need me by your side 24/7. Anyway I had a good old catch up with Niall." I smiled and started to get dressed. Olivia pulled my towel from around my waist before I had managed to put underwear on. "Olivia." I acted angry but she just laughed. "Come on Payne, you know you love it." I couldn't resist, she looked beautiful in my shirt. I crawled back up the bed so I had leaning over her. I kissed her passionality. Before kissing down her neck leaving little wet marks and love bites. She started moaning. I loved it. I looked back at her eyes and smiled before removing her, or my, top. She smiled at me as she laid under me completely naked, just like me. She looked like she was about to say something but I rolled over and grabbed some protection. I didn't want a child, not yet anyway. Baby Lux was good enough for now. Olivia smiled. I handed her the packet and she opened it slowly. She laid me on my back and slowly placed the protection over it. 

A/N Okay I don't know what else to call it haha

Before she could do anything I picked her up and put her on her back before putting it in. She let out little moans and a few screams. I knew I had hit the right spots. Eventually it came to an end. We both laid on our backs giggling. I got up and started getting dressed. 

"Truly, madly, deeply

I am foolishly completely fallen" I sang to Olivia. Truly, Madly, Deeply was one of her favourite one direction songs. She climbed out of bed and started getting ready. "Where are you off to?" She looked at me and smiled. "I need to go back to the hospital and sort some things out." I nodded, I cannot believe she quit her job for me. "Do you want me to drive you?" She put her shoes on "Nah, it's cool. Niall is taking me as he needs to go there anyway." She looked like she was lying, but I trust her. I think I do anyway. But why was Niall taking her? Why wasn't I? "Okay, well when you get back we'll go out for lunch yeah?" I asked making sure she remembered that we were spending the day together. "Of course we will. I love you bye." "I love you too" She kissed me and ran out the door. Something was not right, at all.