Drunk...

~Aston's pov~

I walked to the pub and lent up against the wall. I put the bottle to my lips and shot back my head, taking a mouthful of vodka. It slithered down my throat and I felt it burn. I shivered. I loved the feeling. I took the last few mouthfuls of the drink and walked into the club. There were people everywhere. I walked up to the bar and ordered shot after shot. "Mate I think you should stop." The bar tender said. I laughed at him. "Do you know who I am? I was in JLS. I can drink anything I like. Now serve me or I will climb over and serve myself." The bar tender rolled his eyes and poured me three more shots and walked to serve someone else. I took all three shots quickly and then walked into the dance floor. 

On the dance floor there were girls everywhere. I hadn't had a realtionship with anyone since Louise but I had taken so many girls home. It was the only time I spoke to other girls, when I was drunk. You might think I have lost it, but really I am 100% fine. I am just dealing with things my way. A girl appraoched my while I was deep in thought. Straight away she started grinding against me. I grinded back. My hands were on her hips. She spun and stared at me. I shoved my lips on hers. They weren't like Louise's. They were rough but they were nice. I shoved her against the wall and started grinding against her, forcing her into the wall. She moaned loudly. I kissed down her neck, leaving little marks. She rested her hand on my piece. I shoved my lips onto hers again before leaving her. She ran after me and grabbed my hand. "Where are you going?" I shrugged. She grabbed my hand and dragged me to the toilet. 

In the toilet there was a group of people, both men and women. There were all leaning over the side one by one. I looked closely at the white powder that they were all bending down to. Then I realised they were all doing drugs. The girl shoved me into the line of people. It was finally my turn. I bent down and looked at everyone. They were all high as kites. I had done drugs before when JLS ended. I fell into the deep end. I sniffed the white powder and stood up then wiped my nose. I done it again, and again, and again and again. I walked out of the bathroom, holding the hand of the girl, and walked back to mine. 

Outside the club I stood up against the wall and collapsed onto the floor. I started laughing when someone called my name. I looked up and saw Liam standing over me, Behind him was Harry they were both stood over me. I pulled myself up and looked at them both. "Ast is that drugs under your nose." I wipped the last trace away and shook my head. The both shook their heads and walked away. It had nothing to do with them. I grabbed the girl's hand and walked back to mine. Time for a bit of fun I thought.

~Olivia's pov~

"Are you sure it was drugs?" I asked. Liam nodded. He wasn't stupid he knew what drugs were. Especially after he watched his uncle do it constantly when he was a child. I shook my head and grabbed Niall's phone. "Hello?" I said into the phone. Harry, Niall, Liam and Sophia stared at me. "Who is that?" Niall whispered. I rolled my eyes and turned my attention back to the phone. "Hello, Marvin. Look we need your help. Can you come over?" I nodded at the phone and hung up. NIall, Harry and Liam nodded and smiled. Niall picked me up and spun me around. "You are so clever."