Magnus's Death Wish

One sunny day, Magnus decided he was bored so he thought to himself ,"Hey why don't I play truth or dare with my fans.  (Suggest some dares and truths in the comments below.) 

Bad idea Magnus, BAD IDEA

Anyways, Magnus went on with it and his first dare/truth was............

Fangirl shouts ," Sneak out of Vahalla, go to the falefal shop, then steal a falefal and throw it in Helgi's face."

Magnus's PoV

"No no no not the falefal. Anything but the falefal!"

Fan girl: It's a dare!

"But it's such a waste!"

"We don't care!!!!!"

"Okay fine!"

Third person PoV

Magnus edged closer to the World Tree when he heard a deep voice asking ," Where do you think you are going?"

He froze and turned around. Standing there was  T.J.

He heaved a sigh of relief. It was a good thing he was spotted by his hallmates otherwise it would have been nasty.

"Just going out for a walk, T.J."

"You sure? It seems pretty risky to sneak past hotel security just for a walk."

"I just need some fresh air."

"Don't you have enough in your room already?"

"Look, T.J, I'm just going out for a late night walk ok?."

T.J nodded in understanding for he had his fair share of sneaking out of Vahalla.

"Ok then Magnus. Stay safe and don't die."

"Thanks T.J".

Magnus's PoV

Thank the gods I made it out of Vahalla without much trouble. Ok, now to steal the falefal.

I walked into the food court heading towards the falefal shop like any other day. Amir saw me and greeted me with a smile and a wave. I waved back and then I saw Sam at the counter and my heart dropped. Stealing falefal was going to be a lot harder with Sam around.

Author's note

Hey guys hopefully my first chapter isn't too bad because this is my first time writing a story on Wattpad. And also sorry to end the story on a cliffhanger. I will be uploading the next chapter soon.