Judgement

Magnus's PoV 

As you guys might remember, in the last chapter I threw a falafal in Helgi's face and well let's just say he wasn't very pleased. ( what a waste of such fine food!) I am currently standing in front of the thanes' table, surrounded by a crowd of einharjar. 

Everybody in the hotel had heard of my dare by now and a lot were laughing but very few were unhappy. Guess they didn't like Helgi too. Hunding must have been having the best day of his life because he was laughing his head off at Helgi.

"Magnus Chase! You are under evaluation of wastage of food and harassment! The thanes will decide your punishment based on your crime.", Helgi sneered at me.

"It wasn't my fault!", I protested.

"That's what they all say."

"You know, you're starting to sound more like an interrogator than a hotel manager."

"Arghh, shut up!"

"Looks who's got a hot temper."

Helgi looked like he was about to explode or kill me but he calmed himself and announced in a forced, calm voice, "The thanes will now decide your fate.".

 FIVE SECONDS LATER  

After what looked like a 'serious' discussion, the thanes sentenced me to cleaning duty along with my hallmates. T.J. sighed when he heard it, Mallory pulled out her dagger and started sharpening it and Halfborn just laughed. During dinner, we re-used our plates when we went for seconds. I was hoping that the other einharjar would be considerate and follow our example but nope, they gave no mercy and used nearly all the plates in the hall. Guess I shouldn't have expected much from a bunch of smelly, crazy and violent people.

After dinner, we carried all the plates to the kitchen. With Halfborn carrying the most plates. We carefully stacked them and for a moment it wobbled but it steadied. looking at the humongous stack of plates that was roughly about the height and width of a house, we set to our task.

When we were done, Mallory kneed me in right in between the legs. Even with my healing powers, no man could stand the pain of the old-fashioned ball kick. I froze for a moments before the pain hit me. I crumpled to the ground writhing in agony and clutching my soft spot. Even Halfborn winced and T.J. took a few steps back from her.

"Trying healing that, you troublemaking prick!", she yelled at me.

All I could manage was a few groans. After that incident,I headed back to my room. I to walk with my thighs far from my poor little privates otherwise it would hurt like a b*tch. I pretty much looked like a penguin and it earned me a few laughs from some einharjar.

I was resting in bed trying to heal my nuts when i heard a knock on the door. I went to answer it and when it opened the door, I  was greeted by the sight of T.J and Halfborn. Mallory was behind them but very reluctant because her wrists were cuffed together with a chain which was held by Halfborn. She was struggling madly trying to break free but the steel was stronger than her.

T.J broke the awkwardness,

"Hey Magnus, we were wondering if we could join you.

"Join me? For what?"

"Why in your little game of truth of dare of course."

A/N  

There you have it guys, another part of the story. Now i was kinda disappointed when no one commented in the last part. Come on guys, I need to heard your feedback so i can improve my story. Any comment is appreciated because i want to know that humans are reading my book, not just robots who have no emotions or thoughts at all. i need to hear feedback so i know i'm not in this alone.