1. vampire-looking guy

Jade's outfit on the media. Hope you guys will like this. :D

~Jade~

Sitting in front of the TV playing war games is relaxing. I think it's already morning because I can hear James' shower. I started playing at like 3 am and I still can't sleep. After finishing a bunch of missions, I decide to go downstair and grab some breakfast.

"You didn't slept again." I looked at the kitchen door and James is standing there.

"How can you tell? Maybe I just really woke up earlier than usual you know." I shrugged at him.

"You don't get up early when you really sleep at night. And the bags under your eyes says otherwise." he said at me.

"I really can't sleep, Jay." I told him.

"Why didn't you wake me up? It's been five days straight and the longest sleep you had was just three to four hours, Jade. You rea--"

"You know what, you talk too much. Just make me pancakes, will you?" I shut him up.

"Make your own food, I have rehearsals. I need to go." he walked away. What a caring brother. I just pour myself a cereal and milk. It's summer right now so no need to attend school.

Sometimes it's fun to be alone at home but being alone for like almost all the time it's not fun anymore. Mom's at work and James just went to his rehearsals. What the f am I gonna do here? I don't really have friends around here. I have friends but they're internet friends or game friends, whatever they're called. I saw my skateboard leaning against the wall. Skate, yeah skate, am gonna go skateboarding.

I took a shower and put on some denim short and a black crop top on. I put a light make up on my face. I don't really put make up on just when I'm going out. I put a red/blue checkered flannel and grab my skateboard.

I grab the house keys and closed the door. I felt my phone vibrate inside my pocket. I received a text from James.

James: Me and the boys are going to the mall later. wanna come? I'll pick you up. J x

It'll be fun so why not.

me: Yeah sure. I'm already out. so I'll just go there.

James: Alright. the girls are also coming. we'll wait for you. J x

I didn't bother replying. The girls he was talking about was his, Con's, and Tris' girlfriend. I was planning on going to the new skating park around town but going to the mall is much better. They're studio is not that far away so it just took me like ten to fifteen minutes to be there.

I grab my skateboard before going inside the building. I got in the elevator and push the number 10.

I was about to open their studio door when three guys came out the door, laughing. They were laughing hard they didn't notice me, but the guy at their back noticed me. He smiled at me and I smiled back, he looks familiar though. Maybe they're friends with the boys. I got in the room and Tris greet me with a hugged.

"Oh, Jadey. I missed you so much. How are you?" Tris said.

"I want to say 'I miss you too.' but I didn't." I smiled at him. He hit me on the head.

"Ow! is that how you say to people you missed them?" he just flipped me off.

" 'sup, Jade." Connor said.

"Hey, Con." I waved at him. I saw Brad on the couch tapping away on his phone. Brad is the one I'm really close to. When the guys go out with their girlfriends, Brad always calls me. He always say he don't want to be a third wheel. Their fans even shipped us, but we're really just friends. I jumped beside him.