2. Kids

I haven't proof-read this so bear with some mistakes. enjooooy
-----------------------------------------------------------

~Jade~

The Vamps is having a gig today at Thorpe Park and of course I'm going. I wanted to go because of the theme park not their gig, don't get me wrong I love my brother's band but I have watched them a million times. I just miss the feeling of adrenaline rush so I'm gonna try all the rides there hah.

"Jade! come on, we're going to be late!" I heard James shout downstairs. I quickly put on my black Vans, I decided to put on comfortable clothes so I can easily wander around the park.

I got out of the house and locked the door behind. I ran towards James' car and opened the passenger seat but I didn't notice Kirstie was there so I apologized and got in the back seat. I plugged in my earphones because I'm not really into James' Taylor Swift playlist, I'm more in rock/alternative bands. I watched cars, trees, and buildings pass by. It took us two hours to get to Thorpe Park from Dorset.

The park was already filled with people who visits Thorpe Park and some who are here because of The Vamps. We parked at the back of the stage so James can escape mobbing.

"Jade! come here. I'm gonna introduce you to the guys." Tristan called me. so I went to him and the four lads he's with.

"This Jade, James' sister." Tristan introduced me to the boys so I waved at them.

"Hi, I'm Austin." the guy with the dark hair said.

"Drew Dirksen, nice to meet you." the blonde guy said, he's cute. Did I really said that? god.

"Nate Parker, long lost brother of Peter Parker." the other blonde guy with shorter hair said.

"Wow, I'm surprised." I sarcastically said and laughed. Then I turn to the last guy and I saw asshat guy from the shop.

"I think we already met, yeah?" he smirked. I rolled my eyes at him.

"You guys know each other?" Tristan asks looking back to me and him.

"Not really, we just ran into each other on a Skateboard Store when we all went to the mall." I told Tris.

"Oh. anyways, he's Levi. Levi this is Jade, Jade this is Levi." Tristan gestured back and fourth. Levi bring his hand forward for a handshake, I just stare at it.

"Come on, Jade. I'm not that bad of a person. we just met at the wrong timing." he said smiling.

"kay." I took his hand and shook it.

I went to the audience area at the front with Kirstie, Ana, and Luisa. The Tide will be performing first before The Vamps.

"You and Levi would make a cute couple." Kirstie teased.

"Shut up." I glared at her and she just laughed at me.

The lights were turned on and the crowd goes wild. The Tide got on the stage, energetic and all good vibes. They still don't have that many own songs so they're singing cover songs. I decided to watch them first before going around the Theme Park.

I was at the side of the stage where Levi is. They're singing their cover of Stitches by Shawn. I was singing along to them and enjoying their performance. Levi's part came and he sang staring at me, I smiled at him. The girls beside me started screaming. This guy's really not that big of an ass after all.

After their performance I went backstage so commend them. Brad's right, I think I'll get along with these guys. I saw them laughing together still sweaty.