3. "wow so tumblr-y aesthetic"

*bear with the mistakes

~Levi~

"Dude, wanna go to the skate park around town?" I asked Drew.

"Nah, I need to pick up my sister. Maybe some other time." he replied.

"Alright. Later." I saluted at him.

I went to the parking lot of our studio's building and grab my keys. I drove for like 30 minutes because I don't really know the ways here. I found the skatepark and grab my Marvel skateboard at the trunk of my car. This skatepark looks sick, there aren't many teens flipping around though.

I stand on the edge of a ramp and blow off some air before going down and back up again. After some bruises from falling off I decided to take some break and drink some soda or whatever. I was looking around while drinking and I spot Jade sitting on the edge of the other ramp. I grab my skateboard and went to her.

"Hey, Sk8ter Gal." I smirked at her. She looked at me shook her head.

"That's so... I don't know." she chuckled.

"That's so cringe-y, I know. Anyways, who are you with today?" I asked her.

"Just me. James didn't want to come because he said he's helping Tris on his party later."

"Oh well then I'll keep you company today." I bump her shoulders and smiled.

"Don't you have some recording or whatever-you-do to do?"

"Just finished with the recording and whatever-I-do things."

"Ha-ha. So funny I forgot to laugh." she faked laugh and stand up on her skate board going down on the ramp.

Damn so hot.

What the fuck shut up.

I smiled to myself and slide down the ramp too. Jade's pretty good with tricks though. In that thought, I come up with an idea for some challenges.

"Hey, Jade. I have a challenge." I smirked.

"Shoot." she sat beside me.

"We will do some tricks in and out of this ramp and whoever falls three times first will buy ice cream for the both of us. Yeah?" I explained it to her.

"Piece of cake. Game." she smugly smiled at me. Oh no, princess.

I first got out my phone put it beside a brick so it can record us flipping around. Jade counted one to three on the other side of the ramp and we started jumping off and back on our own skates. I fell down first, yeah I can't believe it too, but she fell down too when I called her attention out.

~Jade~

Levi and I are now waiting for who will fall down for the third time now. He was smirking while he do some crazy (shits) tricks around, show off.

I was skating down the ramp and I didn't notice Levi fell down again and I hurriedly get off of my skateboard. I lost my balance and I fall over Levi. We were face to face and I'm sure I look like I just saw a ghost. Oh my god.

"This is a very suggestive position." Levi smirked. I get off Levi quick and apologized.

"Sorry. I didn't notice you there."

"No problem. I was enjoying it anyways." he winked. I gaped at him, seriously this boy doesn't run out of innuendoes.

"You asshat. But anyways I won, you have to buy me ice cream. Come on now." I walked away from him grabbing my skateboard.