tres

lukes pov

the second i stepped onto school property, some random girl with dirty blonde hair, ripped boyfriend jeans, and an oversized champion sweater walked up to me.

"are you luke?!"

"um y-yeah?"

"i heard you like my man."

"whos your man?"

"calum! are you retarded too? cause you sure do dress like it."

i looked down to see my ripped boyfriend jeans, with my military green crop top and a jean jacket, whats wrong with my outfit?

"i-i dont like him like that."

"really? cause a little birdie told me that you do and that birdie never lies."

"i dont like him okay! now leave me alone!"

"if i find out that youre lying, you best be sure that we're fighting."

i walked past her. since when did calum have a girl?

"ashton! what the fuck?"

"oh hey luke! whats wrong?"

"you fucking told some girl that i fucking like calum! whats wrong with you!"

"i didnt tell anyone?"

"then why did some skank come up to me asking if i like her 'man'?"

"oh, you mean jordyn chavez? shes not calums girl. shes liked him since fifth and hes always turned her down. shes the only one he hasnt fucked. but she knows everything and anything that has to do with calum, shes kind of psycho."

"what the fuck!"

the bell rings

i stormed off towards first period. what is even happening? and who is this jordyn chick? this is way too much for me.

"babe! wait up."

it sounded like calum but im way too pissed to talk to him.

"lukey whats wrong?"

i ignored him, which was hard!

"talk to me please. what did i do?"

then i melted.

"who the fuck is jordyn?! she told me to back off of you and if she finds out that i like you thats shes gonna fight me like who the fuck does that?!"

"well...do you like me?"

"of course thats the only thing you heard."

"you didnt answer the question babe, do you?"

"i-i"

"if you do, it could be just us baby. no one else but you, youd be my princess."

and he started kissing my hands.

"w-well um i"

then he started kissing my neck.

"f-fuck you calum."

"i know you want to baby girl."

"fine! yes i do. okay?"

he pulled away and smiled. he pulled my chin up and leaned in to kiss me. oh god this is my first kiss. what do i do? do i stop him or not? well it was too late. he kissed me and i started kissing back.

his hand reached down to my thigh and gripped it hard.

the tardy bell rang

i pulled away.

"fuck cal we have to go."

"but i wanna keep kissing you." and be pouted. i couldnt resist that fucking pout.

"ugh i hate you."

and i pulled him into a janitors closet.

he slammed me against the door and started kissing my neck.

"cal oh my god"

he smiled, "found it."

* they jus made out nun too bad so ima skip it oops *

"cal the bell for second just rang we gotta go."

"ugh fine."

i looked in my phone camera and realized my neck was covered in hickeys.

"calum what the fuck!"

"i wanted to mark whats mine." and that made me smile.

ew cringe bye.
- jade